Would the ugly ones eva be good enough for good lookin ones? (2 Viewers)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
WHOREY MC WHORE WHORE.

By the time you're 30, that at least $20 turns to "at least $20 k per month"
excuse me!!!!
you better be joking

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
It's not a new attitude i just think all of a sudden people are going a bit far and it's kinda creeping me out. This place is becomming the cesspool of human thought.

mack

Banned
HSC
Don't worry, this will all go away when Bubz comes back. If me or JKD make any posts with even a slight reference to poo she'll kick our ass.

Collin

HSC
N/A
It'll totally suck, we need to soak up the fecal atmosphere while we still can.

corro

HSC
if your an ugly guy dont set your standards high and go for ugly girls. Unless ofcourse you yourself are a hypocrit and judge people based purely on their looks.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yes but surely you should judge someone's looks by the way they look... and admit when you like looks over personality.
It's not about judging someone by how they look.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i need to find looks AND personality in a guy before i like him
im a really physical person so its kinda in my nature i guess...

Collin

HSC
N/A
My personal opinion is looks dominate heavily in the beginning of a relationship, while it becomes less of an importance as time progresses. At first impressions, approximately all of it is based on looks. That's how they're gonna assess you. After a year or so, the spark dies and assuming the relationship still holds, it would tend to be bound more so by other factors such as trust, instead of the sexual lust present initially (not saying there isn't any left).
Also, I find that a good personality can make anyone more attractive. Sometimes I chat with a chick who is average looking, but my lust for them increases several fold after realising how much we have in common/how appealing their sense of humor is etc.
Similarly, I can get obsessed with an extremely attractive chick (i.e looks = 100%), talk with her, find out how much of an idiot she is and suddenly don't find her all that attractive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)