would u ever have a relationship with your best mates sister/brother? (1 Viewer)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
sure why not?

it wouldnt bother me if my friend was going out with my sister either.
idk i just felt like making a shitty thread about some random teen issue.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
If my friends had attractive sisters and they were ok with it, then i would maybe consider it. After all the reverse is true, i would date my sisters friends and she wouldnt have any problem with it. I guess with sisters though guys tend to get a bit more defensive so chances are it wouldnt be ok with my friends in which case thats fine.

Jess007

HSC
ive been going out with my best friends oder brother for clsoe to 20 months now.... i must admit our friendship faded out, but she got herself a boy friend now so we are cool again

a few bad months, fighting but in the end, im happy and her brother is happy, so she learnt to accept it...
u cant help who you love....

Nat3skiz

HSC
Jess007 said:
ive been going out with my best friends oder brother for clsoe to 20 months now.... i must admit our friendship faded out, but she got herself a boy friend now so we are cool again

a few bad months, fighting but in the end, im happy and her brother is happy, so she learnt to accept it...
u cant help who you love....
yehhh you can.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
what's the issue in dating a best mates sibling?

unholyXromance

HSC
If they were cool with it then I would. I'm not sure what I would do if they wernt cool. Just wing it and see what happens, I guess?

PsycadelicShack

HSC
I went out with my best friend's brother for about 7 months. I was 14/5 and he was 16/7.
THEN, I find out that he had an affair with his friend's mother, who's 36 (when he was 18) and also she was engaged to be married.

Roguedeth

HSC
PsycadelicShack said:
I went out with my best friend's brother for about 7 months. I was 14/5 and he was 16/7.
THEN, I find out that he had an affair with his friend's mother, who's 36 (when he was 18) and also she was engaged to be married.
MILF.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)