Would you abort a rape baby? (1 Viewer)

thesinophile

HSC
N/A
If you got pregnant from being raped would you keep the baby? Some say its wrong to destroy a life but then again would it feel right to raise someone who carries that bastard's genes? Im interested.

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
i think its a personal choice, like im not opposed to abortion but personally i would keep the baby. Just because the guy raped you and was a retard doesn't mean your child or to be child is a siko too. Youd grow to love them and it'll be the same as any other child. I think being a mother is one of the greatest things so i wouldn't abort.

boris

Banned
HSC
would you grow to love them though

or would they be a constant reminder of the crippling emotional destruction you endured

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
would you grow to love them though

or would they be a constant reminder of the crippling emotional destruction you endured
how could you blame an innocent child for something they had no control over? i can understand how people who see it negatively but when it takes its first steps or starts to talk i would still light up like any other mother would.
There are sick people in the world and shit happens, sometimes your dealt bad cards but you have to deal with it, you can't blame the world or what comes from the experience - like a kid.

boris

Banned
HSC
well rationally yes the child has done nothing wrong

but there isnt usually much rational thought in such emotionally charged issues as rape

boris

Banned
HSC
"mum where is my dad"

"oh he is in prison now because you were actually conceived when he violently raped me." *breaks down crying and drowns the child*

boris

Banned
HSC
"so what does the father do for a living?"

"oh he is in prison because he actually raped me and thats how little fred was made: *breaks down crying and commits suicide*

apollo1

Banned
HSC
give birth to it but put it up for adoption. too much mental trauma otherwise for the victim, its like having a constant reminder of the worst moment of their life.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
abortion is like a secret agent mission, it should be aborted when its not going to plan and no one should know a thing about it

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
abortion is like a secret agent mission, it should be aborted when its not going to plan and no one should know a thing about it
maybe in a case where the person would care what other people thought... which is just stupid.

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
"so what does the father do for a living?"

"oh he is in prison because he actually raped me and thats how little fred was made: *breaks down crying and commits suicide*
yeah still but i would personally hate myself for knowing what could have happened. SIEZE EVERY OPPORTUNITY.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
trying to find a short video of the South Park episode where Christopher Reeves eats baby Fetuses, than i was gonna say something witty but i can't find a video of it... MY PLANS ARE RUINED!

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
It's all personal choice and shit and the woman should have the right to chose, but I personally wouldn't.

lockedbox

HSC
I don't think anyone can really predict what they would do if that happened, if it happened to me I don't know what I would do. For some reason just the idea of pregnancy scares the bajeezus out of me, so just being pregnant would be enough to really screw my head, making any prediction I make now redundant.

I suppose I might hang onto it for a little while though, probibly while track down the bastard and drag him through the courts. It's exhistance would help bring the guy down if nothing else, but I don't know if I would keep it or not.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I don't think anyone can really predict what they would do if that happened, if it happened to me I don't know what I would do. For some reason just the idea of pregnancy scares the bajeezus out of me, so just being pregnant would be enough to really screw my head, making any prediction I make now redundant.

I suppose I might hang onto it for a little while though, probibly while track down the bastard and drag him through the courts. It's exhistance would help bring the guy down if nothing else, but I don't know if I would keep it or not.
How in the world would a new born baby bring down a rapist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)