Would you abort a rape baby? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I would give birth and then put it up for adoption.

I'd love the child, but probably wouldn't be able to live with it because it'd be a constant reminder. It is still my child though, and I don't wanna kill it

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
yeah still but i would personally hate myself for knowing what could have happened. SIEZE EVERY OPPORTUNITY.
i'm thinking that you'd keep the baby just because the rapist shared your philosophy and SIEZED EVERY OPPORTUNITY

but srs, if a woman kept the child, she'd have to have a major support network around her and a very good outlook on life to be living with a constant reminder of such a traumatic physical and emotional assault

suling

HSC
I would abort. I don't think any woman should feel she has to give birth to a child she doesn't want, be it a product of rape or not.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I would abort. I wouldnt be able to live with myself, knowing that I had a baby from a crazy rapist. Its not fair for the child either...to live without the other parent...and knowing that they are a rape child.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
I keep reading the title as "Would you rape an aborted baby"

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Everyone who has said adoption in this thread:
I don't think you understand that after carrying a child inside of you for nine months it would be pretty horrible to put it up for adoption and never see it again. So, you're creating two traumas for yourself, knowing that you were raped and knowing that there is living proof out there somewhere sharing yours and your rapist's genes, and that it is out there - your child - is out in the big wide world and you'll never know if he turned out good, like his father, died, etc.
If I was some bitch that got raped I'd abort, because keeping it would be a constant reminder and adoption would be pretty shit too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)