Would you ask your partner how many people they've been with? (1 Viewer)

Would you ask how many people they'd slept with?

• Total voters

Evilo

HSC
vwright said:
personally for me when im in a serious relationship there shouldnt be any secrets....if you arent doing anything bad, well then what is there to hide? why wouldnt you tell me things? casual relationship...fine, lots of secrets, omit the truth, tell half the truth, why not it doesnt matter. thats just how i am though, i feel like a lot of marriages fail these days because of lack of communication and many hidden secrets (but, i am no where near ready for marriage...just an analysis)
The op asked *if* you would tell your partner how many people they had slept with. - not if you would lie about that number. It's not really hiding the truth, just choosing not to say it. Sure - if she wanted to know how many people then i would spill - thats being honest, but if she didnt want to know then i wouldn't tell her.

JUSTINISANGLO

HSC
Tulipa said:
I don't think it's necessary but it pretty much inevitably comes up if you're in a longer relationship.
The only reason I think it'd every come up is due to sexual insecurity... It's not that big a deal.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
JUSTINISANGLO said:
The only reason I think it'd every come up is due to sexual insecurity... It's not that big a deal.
I think just straight out asking is a little insecure but it's one of those things that does come up if you've been dating for ages and you're just chatting and then... it just comes out. It's no big deal then either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)