Would you do it again? (1 Viewer)

Would you do English Extension 2 again?

• hell yeah - it was awesome/great/excellent/etc

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • yeah.. it was alright

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • uh.... maybe

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • ARE YOU SERIOUS.. NO F*CKING WAY, THE SUBJECT CAN DIE AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED!

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Actually you know what, I didnt hate ext2 that bad, I just hated that we had to RESEARCh everything so much; even the poetry people had to do it. Argh

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by blah says she
you know it's kind of strange, i would've expected more votes for the "no" or "maybe". i still actually haven't voted myself lol i'll get round to it, i can't decide though, mixed emotions

after everything is sed and done, the moral is that it was a part of each of us, and we would never trade any of that pain, frustration, and panic for anything else

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
Originally posted by AsyLum
after everything is sed and done, the moral is that it was a part of each of us, and we would never trade any of that pain, frustration, and panic for anything else
so true, well said :)

Jinglebell

HSC
i'm sensing that we're mostly a group of masochists...willing to forget the saturday-night-before-the-due-date hysterics and insanity so soon and become all enthusiastic:)

how quickly time doth dull the pain...geez, i just realised what just typed...must be having shakespeare withdrawals already:p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Jinglebell
i'm sensing that we're mostly a group of masochists...willing to forget the saturday-night-before-the-due-date hysterics and insanity so soon and become all enthusiastic:)

how quickly time doth dull the pain...geez, i just realised what just typed...must be having shakespeare withdrawals already:p
hehe the view looks so much better from here with no impending date

narrator

HSC
N/A
i wouldn't do it again not because i didn't enjoy it, but rahter because it's a one time journey, it was good not knowing what to expect and the mark is really only part of it, it's the experience that counts too

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Out of the original seven that were in our class (whittled away to four), two that dropped regretted dropping it to different degrees, and one that kept it regretted not being able to drop it (10 units).

Personally? I would do it again, but not with any more or less enthusiasm. I might change the concept (whoever had a bitch about the research - I agree with you!) because... that was really heavily relying on so many intricate facts... Damn those facts to hell!:chainsaw:

I should never have picked a historically-based concept.

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by medic
Yeah i'd do it again - but i'd do it differently. In my opinion i stuffed up, but hey, thats life!!
Hey... I'm sure you didn't stuff it up that badly. Hell, if it were that easy to stuff up a shitload of people would be whinging their asses of right now. But they're not. Maybe you're unlucky, but I think not. What's that random? You are your own worst critic? You're probably just being hell harsh on yourself.

You doing enough units so that it doesn't matter if you do?

medic

Yeah i suppose - but sometimes you can be your best critic, and it all depends on what you do with the advice, y'know? Personally after 4unit i've started to work harder, do extra, all because i felt like i didn't give it my best. So it turned out good!!!!
Thanks for the advice buddy.

malayz_angel

Yeah not that I have started studying properly yet, but I think I will be studying harder for exams than I normally would, just because I don't want to risk any more units if possible.

I do 13 btw :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)