Would YOU drive this ? (1 Viewer)

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Yeah that looks like a pretty nce car to me. As long as you dont get it n hot pink with the lipstick holder you will not get you balls and penis removed

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
i was hoping for something like a pink mazda mx-5 miata, so i could laugh my ass off. you broke my dream....

get altezza (?) rear lights- the clear ones- and it would look one step more manly. but yeah even though i see alot of guys driving them (blue/white ones oddly enough), the only people i know that own them are girls =\

CieL

HSC
Dont get altezza lights =[ Pleaseeeeeee.. it does NOT make you look more manly.. even from a girl's point of view..

lengy

HSC
Altezza lights have become so cliche now.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
yeah i know they've become cliche, but i have only seen them on male's lancers. the only other thing that would make it more manly would be a stylish paintjob. that is, not considering the bodykits/exhaust/rice-ey stuff.

maybe a bonnet scoop? that does increase performance, if placed in the right spot, and the scoops themselves dont cost that much either. installation might be a bit more on the top of it though.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
personally, i dont mind what kind of car i drive, just at least it gets me from a to b
meh ill even drive a VW beetle

CieL

HSC
veterandoggy said:
yeah i know they've become cliche, but i have only seen them on male's lancers. the only other thing that would make it more manly would be a stylish paintjob. that is, not considering the bodykits/exhaust/rice-ey stuff.

maybe a bonnet scoop? that does increase performance, if placed in the right spot, and the scoops themselves dont cost that much either. installation might be a bit more on the top of it though.
What do you mean by "stylish paintjob"???
Dont tell me like the crap in Autosalon..

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
two toned would be fine. anything to make it look "different" than the conventional Lancer

you went to the recent autosalon? it DID have cool paint jobs, but no, those would cost more than another car, so doing those to make it look like a man's car would be pretty dumb.

*hopeful*

HSC
lancers are hot, i've always thought of them as a guys car only because i always see guys driving them, that said i was considering getting one last yr

CieL

HSC
I shuddered at every point job in Autosalon..

williamycai

Kai-Kai
HSC
its just so amazing how much the price difference is between an evo and a normal. like a civic and a type R... but yeah looks like a good car, though personally i dun like mitshisbitshi's, xcept for the evo

lengy

HSC
That's cause there's a massive difference better the even a stock Lancer VRX or Ralliart and an Evo Lancer of the same generation.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Plenty of guys drive it....most turn it into rice-mobiles but yeah....it's a decent car...

7th Sign

HSC
Looks from the pictures that this ones been in a accident rear quarter left side looks out, or if could just be the pictures.

Aftermarket clear tail lights would probly lead to a leaking boot, all aftermarket lights are shit unless their original imports from manufactures, deffiantly remove them.

As for driving this car I wouldnt drive it, but yeah ive seen a few guys in them. But its kinda more a chics car, maby 60% girls drive them and 40% guys.

Still in terms of fuel usage its a decent car to get form A to B but in terms of modifying it I wouldn't waste your money on it, power gain mods wont get you very far and exterior mods aswell are a no no.

lisas18

HSC
classact said:
Hey everyone, just wondering, my parents want to buy me my first car, Im 17 and a guy, and they looked at this car, and really want it. But i've never seen a guy drive one, So would you. (if your a guy)
I agree with these ppl both genders drive them u could make it look like a guys car..
U got it easy ur parents are paying 4 it..

CieL

HSC
lisas18 said:
I agree with these ppl both genders drive them u could make it look like a guys car..
U got it easy ur parents are paying 4 it..
omg how.
Dont tell me you want him to rice it up.. sif it isnt riced up already with those altezza tail-lights..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)