Would you rather have a son or daughter? (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
one of each so then i can breed them and sell for a profit.

Nat3skiz

HSC
foram said:
I hate children too. If I was forced to have children, I would prefer to have a boy because they'll be less troublesome.
except for the brawling and alpha male shiz

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Yeah I want the son to be oldest.

2 children: son first, daughter second.

If I don't get that, I'm still stopping at 2

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I'd go up to three to get a boy and a girl.

I wouldnt mind if the oldest was a girl, because maybe girls are better influences.

Lolita25

HSC
nerdsforever said:
hey, I think this might be the wrong place to place a thread, but yeah, what would you prefer to have, a son or daughter?
I'm not sexist or anything, but just curious.

Okay, I'll start first....

I want three children, two sons and one daughter.

The sons must be the oldest. :D
LOL!! Same!! I want my son to be the eldest. I don't know how many kids i want...depends on the process of labour!! But i would say no more than four. If so, four girls would be great or 2 girls and 2 boys. I like even numbers:D

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I want to have, or adopt one or two daughters, simply because daughters seem to be more caring (tend to 'stick' with mother more) than sons. having family would be nice and fulfilling but i don't think that getting married is THAT important.:uhhuh:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I don't want kids at all but if I had to choose I'd want a son... the only reason being I know a lot of dirty, dirty whores and I wouldn't want to find out one day I had a daughter like that.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
misericordia said:
I want to have, or adopt one or two daughters, simply because daughters seem to be more caring (tend to 'stick' with mother more) than sons. having family would be nice and fulfilling but i don't think that getting married is THAT important.:uhhuh:
I agree. Adoption seems to be a good option if you don't intend to marry. I intend to marry but I am not sure when and how. All girls I came across with (through friends) seem to be... um... you know what I mean.

If I am to adopt, I will adopt a boy and I am going to teach him everything I know and I will just hope that he nurtures into a fine young man. :uhhuh:

Lolita25

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I don't want kids at all but if I had to choose I'd want a son... the only reason being I know a lot of dirty, dirty whores and I wouldn't want to find out one day I had a daughter like that.
thats pretty sexist...i mean not ALL girls are whores... thats just a generalised comment. The way ur daughter will grow up will depend on the parents.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
Well, boys can turn into 'that'.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Lolita25 said:
thats pretty sexist...i mean not ALL girls are whores... thats just a generalised comment. The way ur daughter will grow up will depend on the parents.
No it's not. I know that all girls aren't dirty whores... but there are a lot that are... so it is not a risk I really want to take.

It doesn't really depend on the parents. I know a lot of dirty whores who have normal parents and sisters who aren't dirty whores. I wouldn't say it is random, but as a parent is wouldn't be within my control.

lyounamu said:
Well, boys can turn into 'that'.
But having a son that was like that wouldn't bother me.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
If your kids are like you and get a good parenting, they would have no chance of becoming whores. I mean, that's what I believe.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
No it's not. I know that all girls aren't dirty whores... but there are a lot that are... so it is not a risk I really want to take.

It doesn't really depend on the parents. I know a lot of dirty whores who have normal parents and sisters who aren't dirty whores. I wouldn't say it is random, but as a parent is wouldn't be within my control.

But having a son that was like that wouldn't bother me.
I'd rather a daughter that was a whore than a son that was a lad or mysoginist

iamsickofyear12

HSC
lyounamu said:
If your kids are like you and get a good parenting, they would have no chance of becoming whores. I mean, that's what I believe.
My observations suggest otherwise.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
well, same risk with sons turning out to be deadbeat adlay shitheads.

to be honest i reckon iamsickofyear12's attitude is fine, and if he had a daughter, he'd make a good father. Might run in the risk of being overprotective, but no doubt will drill some principles into the girl.

hopefully anyway.

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I hope dont become one of those fathers who shamelessly compete with their sons and undermine all their success...

Daughter.

selablad

HSC
Sons, because almost all the children in my extended family are girls, and I'm really sick of them :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)