Would you say... (1 Viewer)

Lordie

HSC
Would you say that basically it's a guarantee that the Business report topics will not be the same as last year? Eg, The case study question won't be on International Expansion and the other report won't have it's MAIN focus on cash flow management and profitability management?(As that was the ANALYSE part of the report.) I'm assuming they probably won't ask a financial question for the analyse bit?

What do you think?

Roga

HSC
2007 Extended - Global and Management/Change
2006 - Marketing/Financial
2005 - Employment/Global

So you see, they havn't repeated the same topics within in two years, if you know what I mean. So that means that this years, (on the pattern) will not feature last years topics and will almost certainly have employment relations and one of the two from 2006.

Lordie

HSC
Was thinking so. I'd love Employment and Marketing. Yummy, nice easy Business Report. :p

Roga

HSC
Lordie said:
Was thinking so. I'd love Employment and Marketing. Yummy, nice easy Business Report. :p
I have a feeling that it will employment and financial. It just seems to link better than employment/marketing.

Lordie

HSC
2007 - Marketing/Employment Relations/Financial
2006 - Management/Global/Employment Relations
2005 - Financial/Global/Marketing & Financial Objectives(Ouch that was a lot in that one)

The order is, the first topic listed is the one that needed the least info, with the last needing more detail - 'Analyse'

So, predictions for this year. Marketing hasn't been asked in great detail since 2005, with Financial being asked twice in 3 years. Employment Relations is also a possible to be the big part of the question, as is Global

My guess is the question will be Financial/ER or Marketing/Global.

Watcha reckon? Heh.

Roga

HSC
Lordie said:
2007 - Marketing/Employment Relations/Financial
2006 - Management/Global/Employment Relations
2005 - Financial/Global/Marketing & Financial Objectives(Ouch that was a lot in that one)

The order is, the first topic listed is the one that needed the least info, with the last needing more detail - 'Analyse'

So, predictions for this year. Marketing hasn't been asked in great detail since 2005, with Financial being asked twice in 3 years. Employment Relations is also a possible to be the big part of the question, as is Global

My guess is the question will be Financial/ER or Marketing/Global.

Watcha reckon? Heh.
This is talking about the business report, right?

Lordie

HSC
Yeah, sorry.

I think the fact that they won't be using Global in the Case Study(we're 90% sure), means it'll be the biggy in the other one.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
But if global expansion was a major change decision adopted by the business, you could incorporate that into Business Management & Change, couldn't you?

Heiday

HSC
Without Wings, PLEASE give us a prediction from your minds =D ^^

Last edited:

davOmeter

HSC
Lol, don't mess with Without Wings, and yes give us a prediction with your mighty wisdom!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)