i get soo sick of ppl saying
'its fake'
we know its fake, its meant to be fake..why cause its sports entertainment
arrgghh
Omg... I thought it was real... the punches n everything~! :p

rude

lol.....lol....lol, imagine if you could use the wrestling moves in real fights

X: do you wanna go c#nt??
XX: yeah! bring it on! ill bash the crap out of you with the steel chair and frog splash the sh#t out of youse!

Huss

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Dash
Omg... I thought it was real... the punches n everything~! :p
i dont think its fake...more like acting. some punches and kiks actually do connect and some dont adn when they dont they act out the reaction. thats y some of the superstars that properly know how to act star in movies. also when u see hos they get smashed through the tables...that really hurts and ive read some ointerviews with the wrestlers and they say that it hurts like hell when they use the steel chairs or tables. but anywayz its sports entertainment, its supposed to b entertaining...like an ongoing movie

Huss

HSC
N/A
dude...angl;e has no chance against lesnar, Big show, nathan jones,matt morgan
a train sux...but yeah team lesnar is the most impresive team essembled

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
lol, hmm, logically, when watchin wrestling, dont try to look at it as who is tough, look at it as what out come would be most beeficial for WWE and the wrestlers involved...as of the moment, lesnar will not win, and austin is definately not lossin, if he does, he will be back in like a week

Huss

HSC
N/A
yeah thats ttru...im just stating who i would like to win.
anywyaz rvd shouldwin the heavyweight belt. he is the only one in the wwe that deserves it

Huss

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~
i used to watch wrestling ages ago... and just wanna say

rey mysterio jr is still a cutie!!! :D :D

gooooo rey!
haahaha..yeah u cant help but like that guy :)

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Originally posted by Huss
yeah thats ttru...im just stating who i would like to win.
anywyaz rvd shouldwin the heavyweight belt. he is the only one in the wwe that deserves it
lol HHH is married to the boss's daughter, and goldberg dont deserve it...RVD, he isa good performer but he has no skills on the microphone

i think Orton is goin to be the next rock... hmmm who would i like to see as champ on Raw?....i guess Booker or RVD, HBK is my favorite but in all honesty his time has passed...

Huss

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hbk_ace
lol HHH is married to the boss's daughter, and goldberg dont deserve it...RVD, he isa good performer but he has no skills on the microphone

i think Orton is goin to be the next rock... hmmm who would i like to see as champ on Raw?....i guess Booker or RVD, HBK is my favorite but in all honesty his time has passed...
yeah thats tru...i just cant wait for the rock to come bak. wrestlemania XX should be huge ohh and i hope goldberg and brock lesnar begin abit of a rivalry ;)

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
yeah thats tru...i just cant wait for the rock to come bak. wrestlemania XX should be huge ohh and i hope goldberg and brock lesnar begin abit of a rivalry ;)
lol rock is never comin back, the guy has like a million movies to make, as if he did want to go back to wrestling and hurt himself

Huss

HSC
N/A
hey i heard the rocks comin bak in january...plus yeah he does have alot of movies to make but he said himself he would never, ever leave wrestling and would love to come back.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
hey i heard the rocks comin bak in january...plus yeah he does have alot of movies to make but he said himself he would never, ever leave wrestling and would love to come back.
lol yea like 3 weeks before mania and get like 5 million for the match and go back 2 movies

Huss

HSC
N/A
man ive heard rumors of rvd leaving the wwe coz they r not pushing him. he wants title shot and if they wont give it to him he will leave to tna or something. :eek:

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
man ive heard rumors of rvd leaving the wwe coz they r not pushing him. he wants title shot and if they wont give it to him he will leave to tna or something. :eek:

dats true but he cant talk on the mic...but he will go japan or stay, i dont know, personally he will b at wwe again if he leaves anyway

Huss

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hbk_ace
dats true but he cant talk on the mic...but he will go japan or stay, i dont know, personally he will b at wwe again if he leaves anyway
yeah he aint THAT bad woith the mic...he is no brock lesnar but also he aint as good as the rock. but he is worthy of a title shot. im getting survivor series from a friend soon, i havent watched it yet....cant wait :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)