wrestling (1 Viewer)

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
lol the buried alive match sounds good, no brock aint dat good on the mic

Huss

HSC
N/A
did u watch survivor series??

i pesonally cant wait for it to arrive. my friend from canberra sent it to me so ill b gettin it on tues :D

i wonder what will happen to undertaker now that he has been buried alive and that kane has called him a fake. im also wondering when austin will b bak...i mean he has been fired many times and every time he has come bak. ive heard rumours of him bein part of wmXX so i hope his return is good.

raw rulet (or howeva u spell it) should b great :D

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
i cant watch wrestling unless iget the ppv from the video shop, usually heaps old by then :(

Huss

HSC
N/A
i got survivor series today(monday)!! and ohh man what a SS it was.

dude, if ur a huge fan of HBK...this is the ppv for u,mate the performance he put on..omg man, JR was screaming his lungs out. must be opne of the best matches ive seen hbk wrestle (i havent seen much of his matches b4 the back injury)

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
hmmm, who did he verse again?? i can look it up on wrestle zone but cant be bothered. well really? wait for it to come to the video store i gues lol

Huss

HSC
N/A
well he was on austins team versing the guys on bischoffs team.
well if u have broadband internet or if u have alotta patience...u can..*cough* download*ehm* the matches u wanna c :p

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
yea but the promos and intervies and microphone work are the best part of wrestling, cos most matches are shit performances now days

Huss

HSC
N/A
yeah the matches rnt what they used to be. u can easily tell they r acting...ohh well.

kane should win the title...it will b a good change. plus he has never held it b4 only for one night when he lost the title on raw after winning it on a ppv.

suvivor series was good except for a few matches which were boring.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
see, there should be no matches dats boring in a ppv....lol smack down is so much better then raw, they have kurt, eddie, lesnar, cena lol man, entertaining stuff

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Kurt is the funniest and the old HBK in DX is also priceless

Huss

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hbk_ace
Kurt is the funniest and the old HBK in DX is also priceless
how can u forget THE ROCK!! he is the most funniest person in all of entertainment

but in terms of wrestling gimmicks nothing beats undertakers old ministry of doom. that was the bet one imo

Chang

HSC
The rock is the funnies person in the WWE, then it would be chris jericho then john cena

Huss

HSC
N/A
dude jericho sux, kurt is funnier than jericho. john cena is ok given that he is becoming a face and not a heel

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
lol yea jericho has a HBK cocky persona, but not as good....

but jericho is a good performer and so is cena ...

kurt is without a doubt the best wrestler to watch atm....he can have an entertaining match with anyone and cut an awsome promo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)