WRIT1000 difficulty (1 Viewer)

thebigticket

HSC
Has anyone done WRIT1000: English style and method - people say WRIT units are easy but does anyone know if the assignments are marked harshly or content is difficult?
I jst dropped MBLG1001 and I am coming from a B Sc so i have never done any university essays ever

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Has anyone done WRIT1000: English style and method - people say WRIT units are easy but does anyone know if the assignments are marked harshly or content is difficult?
I jst dropped MBLG1001 and I am coming from a B Sc so i have never done any university essays ever
If it's anything like WRIT1001 it'll be easy as anything. I'm doing a BSc too and am terrible at essays but with just about zero effort I managed to get an 82 because they basically spoon feed you.

#artslyfe

emslehbob

HSC
Hey, i am doing the WRIT1000 course right now actually...
The course is actually really interesting and really easy to follow. They will teach you basic basic baaaaasic stuff (i picked it because as noted it is known to be a bit of a bludge). Angela the coordinator is really great and the marking is fair. It isn't THAT much of a push-over - it requires a bit more independent thinking to get good marks.. but you have to do crap all really not to pass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)