Writing Faster? (1 Viewer)

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
maybe he's trying to be old school

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
highlighter is far too bright, and seeing that i'm writing fast i might smudge and make a mess,and yup I love being old school.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i just did my 2nd english half yearly paper on King lear ugggh and yesterday was english paper 1 and extension history - my hand is doing some serious hurting ....the best investment is pen grips ...they stop you from getting bumps on your hand

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
I loved that adivce of putting your hand on the paper for 2 seconds and continue...it worked like a charm for me. Thanks who ever it was;)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Originally posted by juventino
I loved that adivce of putting your hand on the paper for 2 seconds and continue...it worked like a charm for me. Thanks who ever it was;)
who wrote that??? i cant find it...???

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i shook my hand violently in the air to stop this cramp in the middle of my prelims ext 1 exam and something snapped in my finger and i almost yelled "OW!" out loud...not reccomended.

blam_babe

I always get really bad hand cramps. Practising good pen grips helps, and pen grips do help. I usally take the pen that I'm used to writing with in class into the exam - just a habit that maybe the info I've written in class will somehow magially absorb itself into the pen and then I'll be able to write it down!!!
I'm gonna go out and by myself like 5 million of these pens u guys are all recommending now.
Oh yeah I alwasy take a spare pen in. During my eng assessment a few weeks ago my pen ran out after like 1 1/2 pages so I had to switch.

Leng

Changing the way you hold your pen really does help. I find holding a pen the "normal" way really hurts my hand a lot (probably because the way I hold it is anything but normal) and when my friend showed me a different grip, I could write so much faster.

Basically, you hold the pen between your index and your middle fingers, instead of between your index and your thumb, and it takes a lot of strain off the rest of your hand.

aud

HSC
Hold your pen about a third from the end (not the tip) loosely, put your hand on the desk, grab the paper with your left hand, put the tip to the paper, start flicking your pen up and down and pulling the paper across at the same time, it takes some practice, but it does work, and your writing hand isn't moving as much = less cramps

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i hold my pen so tightly, it cuts off circulation...im trying to curb that at the moment :p

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Get a pen that glides, and press as lightly as possible on the page

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)