writing help :/ (1 Viewer)

skynet89

HSC
yeah xcluse its fucked. like i move my whole arm when i write pretty much. damn primary school teachers didnt fix my grip !. i tend to break pens lol. i applied for a laptop but i doubt ill get it.im currently using a papermate xtend. but thats too gluey so :(

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Harvey321 said:
k sorry guys off topic, but does ne1 here make up sources for history, or like fake cases for legal?

Do u reckon the markers check, dont they have thousands to do?
All my sources for history are real. You don't really need "sources" I suppose, just namedrop a couple of historians to back up your statements.

fishy89sg

HSC
off topic: i hardly have any modern historians for ancient history. would anyone like to help?

on topic: the best thing is to keep on practicing

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
chousta said:
no way dude, in 40 mins!!

i call BULLSHIT

37.5-42.5 words per minute??
you'd be surprised.. a couple of my friends can actually write that fast..... it's scary....

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
skynet89 said:
yeah xcluse its fucked. like i move my whole arm when i write pretty much. damn primary school teachers didnt fix my grip !. i tend to break pens lol. i applied for a laptop but i doubt ill get it.im currently using a papermate xtend. but thats too gluey so :(
ah damnit , that sucks.

try Bic Atlantis. they work really well - I have a pretty firm grip too :)

chousta

HSC
do they break the table while doing so? and do they do alot of shotput and discus on the weekend?

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ssejamafone said:
you'd be surprised.. a couple of my friends can actually write that fast..... it's scary....
yeah same with some of my friends ... i duno how they do it - i struggle enough trying to break the 1200 barrier O__O

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
chousta said:
do they break the table while doing so? and do they do alot of shotput and discus on the weekend?
yep. :uhhuh: .... well... at least one of them does.... :p

Harvey321

KALIFORNIA
HSC
I love lear, and i can bearly scrape 5 full pages, average writing in 40 mins so i agree, u must hav big writing or r u practicising in board booklets?

samuel slack

HSC
fishy89sg said:
off topic: i hardly have any modern historians for ancient history. would anyone like to help?
What topics did you do fishy, I could go to the ancient history thread and find out, but I'm too lazy.

And board booklets are tiny- how many pages of a board booklet equates to an actual a4 page would you guys say?

N

noir.

samuel slack said:
And board booklets are tiny- how many pages of a board booklet equates to an actual a4 page would you guys say?
2 pages dude.

As williamc said earlier in the thread, one HSC booklet equates to 4 a4 pages

Ademir

HSC
jayadore said:
All my sources for history are real. You don't really need "sources" I suppose, just namedrop a couple of historians to back up your statements.
Don't need sources for history? There's no way you can get full marks in history without using sources.

skynet89

HSC
yeah noir 9 HSC booklet pages though. the last page wasnt on lines and was probably more. my handwriting is medium size i guess. not gigantic

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
noir. said:
2 pages dude.

As williamc said earlier in the thread, one HSC booklet equates to 4 a4 pages
yeah that sounds about right ...

in the sample eng answers ... the page only had like 13 lines to write on or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)