Writing speed for next year(english adv my only writing heavy subject) (1 Viewer)

mrstripedshades

HSC
My writing speed has gotten much slower this year, probably due to my laziness and also the fact I wrote all my notes online and did Science and Maths subjects (and sor1 lol), so I pretty much had no other subject in which I was needing to write a lot. I could do probably 2-3 pages more than I do now last year because of my subjects and I was getting more practice. SO I think by even yearlys I can improve my writing speed back up to there, honestly my writing speed for prelim exams was pathetic I did like 4-5 pages for everything...

I was just wondering how many pages I should be aiming for to get up to and is the best way to get up to it to hand write notes and try to be fast or essay practice? I came 1st in English I think throughout the whole year but I doubt I will maintain it next year

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Handwrite everything. I stopped writing notes a while back and I can write around 1300-1400 words in 40 minutes give or take 1 or 2 minutes. When I mean everything I mean everything, from sending essays to your teacher, from writing basic class notes, maintain a habit of handwriting everything and it'll make a difference. Page wise I think I wrote around 14 pages for my Modern essay and received 25/25 - written in 50 minutes.

Best of luck!

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Handwrite everything. I stopped writing notes a while back and I can write around 1300-1400 words in 40 minutes give or take 1 or 2 minutes. When I mean everything I mean everything, from sending essays to your teacher, from writing basic class notes, maintain a habit of handwriting everything and it'll make a difference. Page wise I think I wrote around 14 pages for my Modern essay and received 25/25 - written in 50 minutes.

Best of luck!
Dis guy has a 6 pack on his wrist from writing

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

sourmilk

HSC

Best of luck!
how thefuck wot is ur wrist game

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I only write about 1000 (about 5 pages) words. And tbh, I have never lost marks because of underwriting because I get everything down on paper. But I recommend just not using technology to takes notes and write essays unless it's an assignment. It would be harder though since you don't do other subjects that are essay heavy. So maybe try put weights on your pen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)