WSU Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Ahmed ftw

HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

:cry: rest in peace bos rep. I hope you're happy mods, our lives can never be the same again...ever!

mirakon

nigga
HSC

So I had work today..I was tutoring! yay me! and it was heaps fun. The students that I was tutoring were like omg please muhahahahahahaha come in tomorrow and teach us again :) that was a good feeling.
Okay so end of year meat. Lets start organising from now. Location ideas?

I say we should go to the city and then take a ferry to manly and possibly go for a swim there while we're at it :) good food, awesome beach, yum icecream and nice scenery, whose up for it?
city meat sounds pretty good

muhahahahahaha

HSC

yay!! :) so city meat? whose in?
lets make sure its nice weather though because i really dont want to go to the city on a rainy day...or a cold day.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

i don't know if i'm in or not cos there is no precise date lol. If its end of year, might not be able to make it because i know i'm going to the US some time then

Ahmed ftw

HSC

Oh okay, well then we will organise something else for a closer date. I'll let muhahahahahaha know (she's sitting next to me atm). What other date would be suitable for EVERYONE?
And guys, can we possibly organise something not up in the western suburbs cos its really hard for us to get up there cos we live down south. perhaps a city meat would be good, that is quite central.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Oh okay, well then we will organise something else for a closer date. I'll let muhahahahahaha know (she's sitting next to me atm). What other date would be suitable for EVERYONE?
And guys, can we possibly organise something not up in the western suburbs cos its really hard for us to get up there cos we live down south. perhaps a city meat would be good, that is quite central.
i didn't know muhahahaha had a... brother.

But uhh you do realise that organising meats say... four months ahead is a bit overzealous.

Ahmed ftw

HSC

Lol na m8 I'm not her brother I'm her friend. And yes I do realise that it is overzealous as you said. It's just an idea for now seeing as how its going to be hard to organise another meat for these holidays.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Lol na m8 I'm not her brother I'm her friend. And yes I do realise that it is overzealous as you said. It's just an idea for now seeing as how its going to be hard to organise another meat for these holidays.
Yep lol, just realised I am free on only 2 days of my remaining holidays haha

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol exactly. I think it would be hard organising something soon. But as long as a future meat does not involve Luna park then I'm all good (that metal piece of shit of a theme park). When are we all free next? (That is if we are free at all). I know its going to be difficult for me to go to a meat later on in the month when work picks up and Ramadan starts. Shadowdude that's why I said that maybe, and as overzealous as it seems, we should focus on a meat for the end of the year. We could make it as an entire bos meat not just for uws bosers.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Im free on the 8th and 15th, but I know a few of you will struggle to make the 8th.

Its alright though, u guys can organise another meat these holz without me if you want :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Lol exactly. I think it would be hard organising something soon. But as long as a future meat does not involve Luna park then I'm all good (that metal piece of shit of a theme park). When are we all free next? (That is if we are free at all). I know its going to be difficult for me to go to a meat later on in the month when work picks up and Ramadan starts. Shadowdude that's why I said that maybe, and as overzealous as it seems, we should focus on a meat for the end of the year. We could make it as an entire bos meat not just for uws bosers.
hey you know where we should go, luna pa--

oh wait nvm :(

But oh okay. I don't know when all of you guys are free - but summer BoS meats occurred last year and this year on Nov. 19 and Jan. 14 (for reference).

M

MichelleV

Officially going to do full time uni next semester.

Finally will have the chance to meet you guys :)

Ahmed ftw

HSC

fifa sesh it broski
Bro I wish. I'm working all week bro. And mirakon man, I gotta see bro but when I'm free for sure ill let you know and we will hang out. Shadoedude mate, if you wanna come too you're more than welcome too. I'll check what days I'm off and yeah. Oh btw muhahahahahaha might can el that dinner thing on the weekend. I dunno, shes just like na f... It . Not sure why bros. I suggested we go movies instead but sheks thinking about it still.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)