WSU Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

HURRAAAAY! Registration hell is over! (for me anyway)... How did everyone go? You all get what you wanted? (And I'm still envious of your pre-planned timetable mirakon :p)

:( not feeling the love man! (And I just realised that Im having a BoS conversation with myself. Retard level has like gone up by 100 basis points :p (hehe get it? you finance people should understand that )
Meh, conversations with oneself are usually very interesting (for psychopaths anyway :D)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

I have inguinal canal juice on my lab coat and some made its way onto the sleeve of my shirt

Must wash

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC

Got the timetable that i wanted, 3 days of uni wooooo!

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Got the timetable that i wanted, 3 days of uni wooooo!
Very nice :) The only way I could have gotten a three day timetable was if I crammed my two law sems into one day... and I don't want to do that. Because I'm lazy.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

have to go uni tomorrow, i am the subject for a neurophysiology experiment

they will strap me up with electrodes, make me lie down on a table and spin me around

should be fun :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

One more registration in like 12 minutes. I took an entire hour off work for this shit. Id better get the classes I want.

I Study Hard

HSC

One more registration in like 12 minutes. I took an entire hour off work for this shit. Id better get the classes I want.
Did you end up taking Ralph's class?
I've heard he's good if you show an interest in the class/ do readings and stuff.
I did property with Simon kozlina last year, I swear that man is a god *drools*

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Wow, everyone says Simon is fantastic but he isn't teaching property this semester :( I have this other guy, Greg Simmonds or something like that. Apparently from what I've heard, Ralph is horrible. Some chick that's got like a distinction average in law was like no no no don't take Ralph's class, he doesn't know how to teach so I tried to avoid being in his class. Ah shit.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

my tutor's name is ellie. everyone was very surprised when "ellie" turned out to be a 25 year old, built lebanese guy

mirakon

nigga
HSC

~only at uws~
idgi

he is actually incredibly intelligent and working on his PhD with one of the top neuroscientists in the world, who also happens to be a lecturer at UWS mind you

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

is he sexy

if so, i think i may know someone who'd like to get with him/her (it's a guy right)

swiftnissity

HSC

:x Totally forgot about BOS

How'd peoples registrations go? I'm fairly happy with my times, though choosing an elective was so annoying. >.>
Taking a level 3 class in my first year/second semester cause nothing of real use for my course is being run at Parramatta this semester that's of level 1 or 2.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Isn't Geoff the one who was having those complaints cos he was having no breaks in a three hour class??
Not sure actually! Do you know if he is a good teacher though? I'm not big on breaks anyway so meh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)