wtf do i do guize... (1 Viewer)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
It would be easier if he just had sex with her and avoided her for a week. Then she'll do the rest.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
It would be easier if he just had sex with her and avoided her for a week. Then she'll do the rest.
This is much more viable. I dont recommend it but it will work better than what Dr_Fresh said. He's never even kissed a girl.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
lol

OP thinks he'll ever talk to those girls again after the HSC

Just ignore her if you don't want to nut up and tell her to leave you alone

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
This is much more viable. I dont recommend it but it will work better than what Dr_Fresh said. He's never even kissed a girl.
ahahaha. small son coming in with the big calls. i think karalee is hungry again. cyas

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
ahahaha. small son coming in with the big calls. i think karalee is hungry again. cyas
lol

@ OP why dont u talk to the year 12 girl and see if shes even THAT into u, maybe shes just leadin u on herself, if she is into u then talk ur way out of it or watevs

talk to people guys, talk

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Maybe you should just tell her and not care about whether she screws up her hsc, because that wouldn't be your fault anyway.

she should have given it some thought that this would be a possibility. And give her some credit, perahaps study could be a good distraction for her.

plus what is she going to take to get over you ?

a week at most? come on

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
i know right i mean who do u think u r son some top notch hot shit come on who r u kidding ur 14 and have pimples all over ur body m8

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Umm big talk from some cunt that can't even deduce shit from what time of the fucking day it is. She's asleep. Duh.

HSC
hahahah what a dumb cunt

golden rule is you fuck both of them at the same time and keep the one that stays when they find out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)