WWE rox!! (1 Viewer)

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
disco said:
cant they make booker -T bad, or heidenreich (cant spell his name) or just someone else??? why latino heat??? he's good!!! DAMN THOSE F**KERS "M-N-M". why'd they have to come for!!! they ruined everything!!!

they say their the "it" and everything. my ass they r!! i hate that malina chik!!! just give me 5 min, and i'll beat the shit outta her!!!

Making someone turn bad isn't ruining them though. I remember Eddie when he was in WCW and early in the WWE and he played the most awesome cocky, sleazy badass character.

I don't cheer wrestlers because they're "good" or "bad", I cheer them when they can entertain me and Eddie is an unbelievable entertainer no matter what role he's playing. Just go with the flow and enjoy the stories on the show.

I'm glad MNM have already made you hate them, it shows they're entertaining and making you care about the show. They're doing a great job.

bootylicious

HSC
well im still pissed about eddie turning bad!!! is he teaming up wit chavo???

wat actually freaks me out is that eddie is jst too intense!!! Hes playing bad really good!!!

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
bootylicious said:
well im still pissed about eddie turning bad!!! is he teaming up wit chavo???

wat actually freaks me out is that eddie is jst too intense!!! Hes playing bad really good!!!

Eddie's too good to be teamed up with Chavo, the guy's in his own class as an all-round performer.

How good was his promo at the beginning of tonight's Smackdown! :)

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i was bored so i flicked on the telly and i saw wresting on so i had a look, wtf is that song that that guy does

"bad bad man" or sumthin

im appauled at the fact he ripped off the A-team...i luv that show, i feel offended the fact they dnt eve replicate the whole A-team just 3 of the 4 of them

baker182

HSC
bootylicious said:
yeah c'mon, who wouldn't wanna see batista in his lil short shorts!!! :)
No way, I want to see JR in lil short shorts :D

baker182

HSC
cappen said:
i was bored so i flicked on the telly and i saw wresting on so i had a look, wtf is that song that that guy does

"bad bad man" or sumthin

im appauled at the fact he ripped off the A-team...i luv that show, i feel offended the fact they dnt eve replicate the whole A-team just 3 of the 4 of them
John Cena :D He is a legend, should be interested to see if Christian goes to Smackdown! because they have been a little storyline with him at the last PPV, doing a rap about him going to Smackdown

baker182

HSC
HeCtic said:
Making someone turn bad isn't ruining them though. I remember Eddie when he was in WCW and early in the WWE and he played the most awesome cocky, sleazy badass character.

I don't cheer wrestlers because they're "good" or "bad", I cheer them when they can entertain me and Eddie is an unbelievable entertainer no matter what role he's playing. Just go with the flow and enjoy the stories on the show.

I'm glad MNM have already made you hate them, it shows they're entertaining and making you care about the show. They're doing a great job.

JOhnny Nitro was on RAW before hey?

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
baker182 said:
JOhnny Nitro was on RAW before hey?

Yep, so was Melena for a brief time. I thought she was a minger when I first saw her. Just shows what makeup can do for you I guess.

baker182 said:
No way, I want to see JR in lil short shorts :D
Yuck.

bootylicious

HSC
cappen said:

"bad bad man" or sumthin

yeah, i didnt like the video clip of the song, or the song at first. but its one of those catchy songs!! it gets stuck in ur head after a while!!

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
Raw is the better WWE show..

And BATISTA is the king of Raw...i loved that guy from the day he started the WWE and I always said he was going to become Heavyweight Champion. (i dont care if it is scripted lol)

I'm so depressed now though, coz ive moved with my dad and he doesn't have foxtel so I can't watch it anymore. I was a major WWE Raw fan.

I havent seen an episode for like 6-7 weeks and I'm suffering withdrawal :(

baker182

HSC
Tuggi3 said:
Raw is the better WWE show..

And BATISTA is the king of Raw...i loved that guy from the day he started the WWE and I always said he was going to become Heavyweight Champion. (i dont care if it is scripted lol)

I'm so depressed now though, coz ive moved with my dad and he doesn't have foxtel so I can't watch it anymore. I was a major WWE Raw fan.

I havent seen an episode for like 6-7 weeks and I'm suffering withdrawal :(
download it from the net :D i get most ppv from the here

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
My bf is nuts bout wwe, so i watch it with him every week.
i like smack down better, prob only cos i watch it more, and it has John Cena!!!
Also raw is too hard to watch cos im a pussy and the hits are too big

My bfs fave is Rey, and mine used to be Eddie, but now, that causes TOO much anger with him, so i dont talk bout eddie anymore. lol.

And MNM is fuked up. id take that slut down in a second! ewww, she shits me so bad! When she Jumped on Eddie in the Tagteam a few weeks ago i was cut as! Slag!

ANYWAY, any1 kno what happened in Judgement day? i think Cena beat JBL! (FUCK YEAH!) and Eddie got disqualified 4 usin the chair on Rey.

disco

HSC
After spending a lot of time thinking about the situation at hand, i have come to the conclusion that i don't care whether or not Eddie (latino heat) is good or bad, he is still my fav wrestler!! And it's probably a good thing that the writers turned someone soo good and likeable into this angry badass!! I'm probably not the only person who thinks that too!!

What really freaks me out about Eddie, is that i didn't think that he would be playing that angry person soo well!! When i watched it on Sunday, i was just like :eek:

HSC
disco said:
After spending a lot of time thinking about the situation at hand, i have come to the conclusion that i don't care whether or not Eddie (latino heat) is good or bad, he is still my fav wrestler!! And it's probably a good thing that the writers turned someone soo good and likeable into this angry badass!! I'm probably not the only person who thinks that too!!

What really freaks me out about Eddie, is that i didn't think that he would be playing that angry person soo well!! When i watched it on Sunday, i was just like :eek:
lol ur such a nong

HSC
disco said:
Me? A nong? I don't think soo!! Latino Heat is still my fav!!
:D
Pssht, he's on SMACKDOWN isn't he? That's a shit clean cut show? If you want the better stuff, go to RAW ,duh. Lol I didn't know you were on here ... :D are you on?

emjayz

HSC
N/A
disco said:
cant they make booker -T bad, or heidenreich (cant spell his name) or just someone else??? why latino heat??? he's good!!! DAMN THOSE F**KERS "M-N-M". why'd they have to come for!!! they ruined everything!!!

they say their the "it" and everything. my ass they r!! i hate that malina chik!!! just give me 5 min, and i'll beat the shit outta her!!!
I sooo agree wit you!! I absolutely hate MN-freakin-M!! Malina is a hoe. If i could i would break her face!! It's a good thing that they lost though!! hahaha!! In your face losers!!

I hear there's a lil something goin on wit Angle and Mrs T. Damn!! That is nasty!! Is Booker and his "wife" actually married in real life, or is it just part of the script??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)