X- Men 3 (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
i liked it- being an xmen fan :)

i thought it was funny they left everyone leaving the cinema without knowing the proffessor ends up living- for those who left the cinmea early after all the credits roled, they have a scene with the other doctor the xmen are friends with shows xavier has come back to life some how...so sucked in to anyone who missed that scene

couldnt believe they let the crowd think prof x died!

otherwise glad to know the cure is not permanent- cant make megneto powerless

i thought vinne jones as jugernaut sucked to be honest

and why the hell was that guy from fraser a mutant :p

still a guilty pleasure for all marvel fans

and stan lee was in it too cause hes a slut
Omg I missed this as I didnt stay :eek: :(

Otherwise I thought it was heaps good. Enjoyed it alot :)

They left it open for Xmen 4...

theone123

blue essence
HSC
watched it today, i liked it, except for the cheesy ending wolverine...

i dunno so much about xmen4 apparently they are proposing for a "wolverine" only movie. :/

Pilgrim

HSC
true, the movie had cheesy bits and alot of it was predictable. My mate and I were guessing alot of what they were going to say before they said it.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Hmm...
It was pretty obvious after the whole life-after-death business that Xavier would come back. That being said, he didn't come back to life - it just showed that other doctor hearing his voice
true- but you know he will come back either way

which is weird because the comics delved into how jean g is linked to the phoenix which enables her to come back to life, but i dont know where its mentioned x has an ability to come back from the dead...

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
There will be no X-men 4, but there will be 2 spinoffs, both released in 2007. One will be about Wolverine, set in the present. Another will be about Magneto and Charles set back when they were a few decades younger.

jest

HSC
just saw it, really good, i think it should have more fighting scenes showing more of the other mutants and not just wolverine, but i still like him

Pilgrim

HSC
the fight scene at the end was shit, all the bad mutants fighting wolverine and shit. all the did was run at them, their powers werent even shown.

HSC
N/A
Waaah I should have stayed in the theatre!!! :'( (although I guess this explains the extremely suss cut at the end, where it seems to end on Magneto 'trying' to move the chess piece, but you can't actually see whether he can or can't)

I hate missing epilogue-like things. Does this mean I need to see it again? Phoenix is scary :S

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Glitterfairy you obviously weren't paying TOO close attention cause I definately saw the chess piece tilt slightly. I knew the 'cure' was 'temporary' or not enough. I just watched it and stayed back for the post-credit preview. Yeah! I wonder if there will be Apocalypse or Gambit.

HSC
N/A
I thought I saw it tilt... but wasn't sure. They didn't let enough show to let the audience be sure :( (like dude... screen blacked out the moment he put his hand over the chess piece!)

Heh, might do that Karen!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
i never leave the cinema til the lights go up. fking broadway, now i have to watch it again haha.

sif put the lights on before the movie's over.

passion89

HSC
I saw x men and must say I was a little disappointed. The action scenes were really good though. I had a huge argument with my friend - she said there'd be no x4 and I was saying there would. Anyone who has seen the end would agree with me and my friends an idiot lol

xx__savannah

HSC
Fox Confirms X-Men 4
Don't know how reliable the source is, but Berry also apparently said if demand is great enuogh they'll probly do another one.

I loved X-Men 3, want to see it again soon, and have hopes for the fourth one.

Concerning X:
When X came back, I don't think he just came back to life -- I thought his brain, so to speak, was put into the body of the brain-dead patient he was showing in the video to his students 'cos it's the same doctor, Moira Mactaggart.

Anyone else start reading up on the comics after watching the movies?
Oh, and the girl who played Shadowcat / Kitty was gorgeous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)