Xbox 360 Red Ring Of Death (1 Viewer)

lgaica

HSC
I turned on my xbox 360 this morning and to my surprise the dashboard did not pop up, and to my complete horror i noticed that the machine posessed the red ring of death :burn:, looks like im gonna have to ship it out to them to fix it

FUCKING MICROSOFT

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
seriously if it happen's 3 times they do send you an elite, my brother's friend got told that when he got his fixed by microsoft , he has 1 more to go

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
that is pretty cool. Apparantly the elite's have a new chip that fixes the rrod problem. Apparantly. Which i guess is good.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yeah, buy a $299 xbox, purposely rrod it, and get xbox elite.

I did a similar strategy with my ipod nano video chubby one... it froze at certain times, and i wanted an 8gb instead of 4gb, so i took it to shop, froze it, and said 'look its frozen, i want new, actually, i pay $50 more and i get 8gb plz?' and the guy at myer said 'no.'
I had to give to them to repair or replace, and it ended up being replaced a brand new 4gb which couldnt be swapable for 8gb.

So yeah, emytaylor164 should tell her brother's friend to rrod it one last time to get an elite, which has some sort of 45nm falcon chip, or something, that fixed the rrod problem.

Last edited:

Furbob

HSC
Anyone know if the rrod problem going to be/is fixed for good?
Planning to buy one this year but rrod is making me sit on the fence and wait :\

stazi

Nightman
HSC
that is pretty cool. Apparantly the elite's have a new chip that fixes the rrod problem. Apparantly. Which i guess is good.
All new consoles have the awesome chipsets, now. The RROD problem hasn't really been a 'problem' since about a year ago, when new chipsets came out.

And it doesn't take long for MS to repair (you could get it within the same week) and theyll give u an extra month of Xbox Live Gold.

fortune003

HSC
N/A
can someone tell me how to purposely give my xbox 360 3 RROD, so i can send mine in for the 3 year warranty. i tried the towel (well i used a blanket) trick, to try to overheat it, is there any other way?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Buying a 360 is in itself, a mistake ;0

But honestly, i hate people who try to rort the system =/

fortune003

HSC
N/A
i just want to give it 3 red rings so i can send it in, cuz my standard warranty is up but its still under warranty if it has 3 red rings. i just wanna get back to playing my xbox, i havent played it in almost 3 months, someone, please help me and tell me how to give it 3 red rings!!

PsychoNerd

HSC
dude, at least we don't get th rrod. lol, suckers, and we get killzone 2, convert ur minds away from th 360. do a 180 and turn to PlayStation. can u think of any points that accually makes the 360 better, bet not.

fortune003

HSC
N/A
it doesnt really matter to me which system ppl use, we all prefer are own things. but i bought the xbox, and my soluition is not in buying another system. my solution is getting the 3 rrod and sending mine in for repairs. thats all i want, is for someone to please, PLEASE help me and tell me how to give mine 3 rrod. u dont no how much i want to know. if there is a kind enough soul out there, please, help me out!:)

PsychoNerd

HSC
1 game vs millions of quality shit on the 360.

Regardless the PC is the superior gaming platform.
ha, nah man, just take out th quality and leave th shit man. at least playstation games alow u t finish th game before the next one comes out (or th rrod happens, so unfortunat for u :)D)). oh and it's not the quantity of th games but th quality, out of all th xbox 360 games ive hardly seen any improvement to when it came out, on th ps3 howeva there is so much potential for this machine that theres so much room to add little things that make a game so worth playing and make it so it isn't just a generic peice of crap.

PsychoNerd

HSC
lol, man u think that i bought it for chistmas, mate i boght it with money ive earnt through fencing. oh and xbox only has doesn't really hav much on games considering that with the PSN u can download games, dude that 1v100 thing is over. in th end playstation does hav more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)