yayy bachelor of business and commerce -parramata (1 Viewer)

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
I got accepted to this, who else is in this? cmon ppll

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i feel like the only person on earth doing accounting at campbelltown

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
heyy jennifer! im not suere yet, possibly double major if i can work it right.. probly managament and something else.. not sure yet

shell, there are vancancies at parramatta so if you try you might get in late round!

L

LaraB

krisk85 said:
heyy jennifer! im not suere yet, possibly double major if i can work it right.. probly managament and something else.. not sure yet

shell, there are vancancies at parramatta so if you try you might get in late round!
maybe she wants to go to campbelltown.....

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
LaraB said:
maybe she wants to go to campbelltown.....
yer i just got from the way she said she was only one doing it at cambelltown that maybe she had been 'stuck' there

aleco88

HSC
krisk85 said:
yer i just got from the way she said she was only one doing it at cambelltown that maybe she had been 'stuck' there
no, she's not the only one doing it there. I'm doing accouting at Cambelltown too.
I could have gone to Parra but I know a few people there and they say it's good.

L

LaraB

aleco88 said:
no, she's not the only one doing it there. I'm doing accouting at Cambelltown too.
I could have gone to Parra but I know a few people there and they say it's good.
yeh campus to campus it doesb't really make a diff learning wise apart from some courses having less but longer classes instead of multiple shorter classes

aleco88

HSC
Why is it everyone want's to transfer to UTS. In the "good uni guide", UTS isn't that far ahead of UWS.

L

LaraB

aleco88 said:
Why is it everyone want's to transfer to UTS. In the "good uni guide", UTS isn't that far ahead of UWS.
1 - "everyone" doesn't want to.....

2 - 'good uni guide' is not always accurate in reality...

3 - people who do - its because of the p articular units they want to do and the prestige factor usually... which is kinda silly coz as Natstar said - uws (seems) to have a broader number of units anyway... and prestige won't have a significant effect so it is kinda a waste of the tiem you spend at the initial uni...

aleco88

HSC
natstar said:
UTS business degrees look boring though to me...not near as flexible in what units you can take compared to UWS Thats just my perspective though
yeh, I agree with natstar, I have noticed in the course guide that UWS' units do have more of an interest factor.
I was initially attracted by the "prestige" of the other uni's but just didn't make it in, but I think I'LL BE HAPPY HERE.

Hanzo

HSC
aleco88 said:
its not the uni.. its the location..
u see uts is in the CITY!!!
and people like me LOVE the city night life

but some people actually prefer quiet unis that are in the middle of no where. (*cough natstar *cough*)

peace^^

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
aleco88 said:
:eek: :eek: !!! yyyyyyyyaaayyy!!!!!!! :D:D:D

~Dnzi Reggea~

HSC
Hey i got into this course too!!!! B of Business and Commerce :) ....can't wait to start this year- tho im doing it part time coz i got a cadetship as well .....so double excitement!! lol :) :) YAY!.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
LaraB said:
1 - "everyone" doesn't want to.....

2 - 'good uni guide' is not always accurate in reality...

3 - people who do - its because of the p articular units they want to do and the prestige factor usually... which is kinda silly coz as Natstar said - uws (seems) to have a broader number of units anyway... and prestige won't have a significant effect so it is kinda a waste of the tiem you spend at the initial uni...
i chose uws at parramata because its less than 5mins from my house and provides better flexibility than uts for me.. these fools who say job offers are better with uts than uws, havent got a job yet and are makin ignorant statements.. they themselves are still studyin lol, if you study well enough you will get a job in your desired career

Last edited:
L

LaraB

Hanzo said:

but some people actually prefer quiet unis that are in the middle of no where. (*cough natstar *cough*)

peace^^
since when is parramatta the middle of nowhere :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
since when is parramatta the middle of nowhere :rolleyes:
Strange that, considering Parramatta is the geographic centre of Sydney :uhhuh:

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Hanzo said:

peace^^
hans...

wats the point of transfering when u r like in 3rd year... you know you wont get all the academic standing... and + you will be lagging behind, i will see you graduate in 2010 rofl....

L

LaraB

Cape said:
Strange that, considering Parramatta is the geographic centre of Sydney :uhhuh:
omg and have you seen westfield lately!! its crazy!

plus they're planning on putting a supreme court in parra along with what's already there so its gonna be ridiculous by like..2010

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
omg and have you seen westfield lately!! its crazy!

plus they're planning on putting a supreme court in parra along with what's already there so its gonna be ridiculous by like..2010
Nah, I haven't been there for a while. Whats happening? Even though its just a drive down the road, I can't be bothered, I'll check it out when uni starts again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)