Year 10 school certificate results 2011 (1 Viewer)

wogboy23

HSC
My sister's results:
English 97
Mathematics 96
Science 99
Geography 99
History 100
Computing Skills 100

As you can imagine, she is ecstatic :)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
-
These are my results. Probably the worst on this forum, but oh well. I performed poorly in English and Science :(

English - 85 (Really disappointed)
Maths - 97
Science - 86 (Very unhappy)
History - 85
Geography - 88
Computing Skills - 90 (Just got there).

By reading most of these forums, I assume you are topping your school or belong in a selective school? :confused2:
Mine's probably worse...

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
My sister's results:
English 97
Mathematics 96
Science 99
Geography 99
History 100
Computing Skills 100

As you can imagine, she is ecstatic :)
Is she from Ruse? Or NSG? Or Syd Girls? Or Baulko? Or Hornsby Girls?

wogboy23

HSC
Is she from Ruse? Or NSG? Or Syd Girls? Or Baulko? Or Hornsby Girls?
nope, none of them. I'm proud of her.
From what I know, her school's ranking itself isn't that great (not to brag) but she remains an exception.

wogboy23

HSC
That's awesome!! Those would be the highest marks I've heard of yet :) She must be a super genius lol :p
thanks, proud of her as well :)
I know when I did the SC a few years back, (when it actually had merit) my results do are incomparable to my sister's.
Mine were: err from memory this'll be hard
English-87
Maths-82
Science-93
Geography-92
History-87
Comp Skills-89

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
nope, none of them. I'm proud of her.
From what I know, her school's ranking itself isn't that great (not to brag) but she remains an exception.
If she continues this standard up until the end of HSC, she will definitely end up with 99.95 ATAR and I'm 100% serious about what I just said xD

wogboy23

HSC
Did she do any study?
she was telling me yesterday, (she got her results yesterday), she only did a bit of review for science she said. she said she had the others down pat. but she only did a bit of study the day before the exams. Consistency was key, though.

I think she's similar to me in that she's more geared towards humanities subjects of higher level english and history in the senior years, lol.

wogboy23

HSC
If she continues this standard up until the end of HSC, she will definitely end up with 99.95 ATAR and I'm 100% serious about what I just said xD
I sat the HSC last year for some subjects - ended up with 99.80. Humanities based subjects. No, I didnt go to a selective school either. I hope she follows suit

Last edited:

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
I sat the HSC last year - ended up with 99.80. Humanities based subjects. No, I didnt go to a selective school either. I hope she follows suit
You're in year 12 this year at Sydney Boys according to your profile and the thread you made in the HSC section.

Not sure if you are being serious about your sister or just trolling.....

wogboy23

HSC
You're in year 12 this year at Sydney Boys according to your profile and the thread you made in the HSC section.

Not sure if you are being serious about your sister or just trolling.....
Firstly, I put SBHS so as to not reveal my real school
Secondly, I got accelerated in some subjects last year (i.e. some English courses and aspects as well as Society and Culture) and did more units this year. They gave me an ATAR last year for those subjects completed (then my school also gave me an estimated ATAR from the preliminaries of my HSC subjects this year, thus the derivative 99.80

Never say I'm "trolling", I take umbrage.

wogboy23

HSC
what is wrong with you "ohexploitable". You're in UNSW and you act like such a child

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)