Year 10 school certificate results 2011 (1 Viewer)

wildchild666

HSC
Sorry if you find what I said offensive. > < I'm not a very academically motivated person as I expect so much from myself without putting any of the required efforts in to achieve satisfactory results. Or, to reiterate: I'm simply extremely lazy and rely on natural talent without bothering to fine tune said talent to perfection.
Not offensive, I'm just surprised that anyone would be unhappy with those marks. Congratulations!

Northey7

HSC
Arghh. Everyone is getting such good results. Keen to get mine back on monday! Congrats again everyone! :)

lath

HSC
English - 83
Mathematics - 98
Science - 94
Geography - 91
History - 94
Computing Studies - 99

Lina3

HSC
Just realized how funny it is: before the SC no-one cared about it. Now that the marks are back people (and I am also guilty of this XD) are complaining about how they should have done better, despite still getting band 5's and 6's with little (if any) study.

zombies

HSC
Just realized how funny it is: before the SC no-one cared about it. Now that the marks are back people (and I am also guilty of this XD) are complaining about how they should have done better, despite still getting band 5's and 6's with little (if any) study.
I disagree a bit - some people on this forum were getting pretty worried!

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I am guilty of this act as well..... I'm only disappointed with English! Otherwise, I'm fine with the rest....

HSC
Maths-94 (Fuck my day lol)
Science-88 (Once again, fuck my day)
English-80
History-85
Geography-77

Horrible, I know.
Ah your marks aren't that bad! Judging by your posts on other threads, you're definitely a future Maths Ext 2 state ranker in the making :)

Arrrgh, my school is sooo slow, we're not getting our results until WEDNESDAY...

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Ah your marks aren't that bad! Judging by your posts on other threads, you're definitely a future Maths Ext 2 state ranker in the making :)

Arrrgh, my school is sooo slow, we're not getting our results until WEDNESDAY...
I know aye... SC Maths is stupid because it's all basic skills......
Syllabus Maths is the real deal!

starryblue

HSC
i did alright i guess =)

- English: 83
- Maths: 96
- Science: 88
- Geography:85
- History: 79
- Computing Skills: 93

hahaha...if this thread wasn't here, i wouldn't have guessed there are so many yr 10s on BOS :D

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Once again for the third time do not worry! Your marks are awesome. Being prepared for battle next year is more a priority than celebrating your SC marks. :)

Lina3

HSC
XD has been the bane of my existence for the past year...ok, maybe that was a hyperbole but I just found so much different stuff in the 5.3 course and there was so much to remember! The only B in my report -_-
Yr 11 stuff is much more interesting, especially with the calculus. Finally I realize what the trinomials, quadratics, trigonometry , line equations etc were for! :D

Last edited:

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
You should have a look at some of the extension questions from Cambridge textbooks, definately some of the better maths I've seen at a high school level.

Lina3

HSC
I did well, best in my school
Maths 100
English 98
Geography 100
Science 100
History 95
Computing skills 100

Was surprised with history, it is normally my best subject
Oh. My. God O_O
Well done!! Those are the best marks so far!

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
i did alright i guess =)

- English: 83
- Maths: 96

- Science: 88
- Geography:85
- History: 79
- Computing Skills: 93

hahaha...if this thread wasn't here, i wouldn't have guessed there are so many yr 10s on BOS :D
Haha I got the exact same marks for the bolded ones!

stupid and easy...but not easy enough for us to get full marks, right? :p
I find basic skills maths harder than syllabus content.... I got like horrible for SC Trials but did really well (got full marks) in the level 3 section of my final common test......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)