• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Year 10's over. (1 Viewer)

Black Hawker

HSC
tamaranadine said:
I've worked there since July 12 2005,
I think my longest shift would have been 10 hours aswell, heaps of my co workers have said they have done 12 hours!
But I just say no when they out me on for that long. (I really really hate work)
I work cafe and front counter, and never ever ever ask to do cafe, it is way more boring than counter.
Woah, I think I'll get bored before a year will be up, but I mean you worked for around 1.5 years!

Hmm, 12 hours no way am I doing that. My 10 hour shift wasn't even on the roster - I just got the call up!

Lucky we don't have cafe or drive through. All ours is, is just a store.

How much do you get paid?

Black Hawker

HSC
I got a 43c pay rise. I'm 16 and getting $9.31, but I get no time and half on Sundays under the new agreement.

BTW, when do we move up to the premlimary forums? Start of next year?

Last edited:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I'm working Christmas Eve, too. 5pm-10pm. Who the hell watches movies on Christmas Eve? I don't understand. Eh.

Black Hawker, I think we're officially over there beginning of next year, but you'll see a couple of us are posting there already, to ask questions to the 07ers etc.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
07ers are on already posting on the Discussion of the 2007 HSC. I think it's time we move in :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
;) but over 07ers are already through a term of their hsc year you guys haven't even started preliminary.

ccc123

HSC
YAY! Yr 10 is finally over. Despite the fact that once i'm in year 11 and my life rapidly spirals into chaos, i'll probably miss year 10, for the moment i'm glad for its culmination. Year 10 became sufficiantly monotonous towards the end of the school year, andi got so sick of hearing about the dam school certificate, which i am glad is over, and bears no weighting from here on in. Ah well, senior years here we come!

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
tamaranadine said:
sorry but I must spam just once- nobody should ever eat maccas nuggets. they are gross. they lied on the ad, they are made out of chickens feet and ears. gross. ok done.
haha :) yer i've always thought they tasted funny :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)