Year 11 2013 Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

ebbygoo

HSC
Our recess got cut to 15 mins. It's like get out there, open your bag, get your food, open it, bell rings.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Kids, the best way to eat recess at school is to eat it fast. When Spiral was at school, he could eat a whole pizza during recess.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Welcome to the Chit Chat thread please introduce yourself :)

Cutie123

HSC
Hi spiral, I like ur dp, it is cute :)
My name is Emily, I go to nsg and im doing mx1, ee1, chem, phys and eco :)
My parents want me to study hard and become a doctor, typical Asian parents haha

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Hi spiral, I like ur dp, it is cute :)
My name is Emily, I go to nsg and im doing mx1, ee1, chem, phys and eco :)
My parents want me to study hard and become a doctor, typical Asian parents haha
Thank you, I get that a lot. Always do what you enjoy. Now I am not just saying this, it comes from years of experience.

So what are your aspirations guys?

Cutie123

HSC
I actually became interested in the idea of becoming a doctor recently, mainly because I think that the human body is very complex and would be interesting to study it in details.
My favourite areas of science are chem and maths :)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Awesome Emily!

So what are you guys doing on this late? It is a school night.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Goodnight. Anyone else want to introduce themselves? :) I don't bite. I'm curious because the 2014 graduates represent the future of the forum.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Drop maths. Watch life improve dramatically. The grass is really greener in the humanities camp.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm Blit ..

I have a love/hate relationship with english (more hate)

ooh yeah I want to be an Investment Banker or an Economist

And pretty sure recess has always been around 15 minutes :cold: at my school

deloving

HSC
Drop maths. Watch life improve dramatically. The grass is really greener in the humanities camp.
Ahh, I'm also doing MH, LS, EX1, SOR II (and a language as well). I wish my school offered History Ext... you're lucky.

I... don't know what to do. Maths is boring, I'm not really good at it, I have no interest in it, I don't have any will to improve in it.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Comprehensive school, they give me anything I want because they know I'll top the region and they don't want me leaving them. It's a good deal haha. I wasn't terrible at maths, but I wasn't brilliant either and I didn't take very kindly to the fact. Our subject sets are really similar! What language are you doing?

deloving

HSC
I'm doing Polish. At this stage it hasn't been decided yet, but I may be accelerating the course. My aim is actually 99 in the subject because it's fairly easy, for me at least as it is my native language, with English being my second.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
That's so cool! I'm a little bit worried about going against native speakers for French, but I'm going to France for two months over the year 12 summer holidays so I should be okay... ish. I have to do it via distance education because my school doesn't run it at a senior level though which sucks. Is there an extension course for Polish?

fsnazzle

HSC
Comprehensive school, they give me anything I want because they know I'll top the region and they don't want me leaving them. It's a good deal haha. I wasn't terrible at maths, but I wasn't brilliant either and I didn't take very kindly to the fact. Our subject sets are really similar! What language are you doing?
hahah thisi s totally irrevlant, but is your username related to the La dispute song? If so thats awesome !

deloving

HSC
That's so cool! I'm a little bit worried about going against native speakers for French, but I'm going to France for two months over the year 12 summer holidays so I should be okay... ish. I have to do it via distance education because my school doesn't run it at a senior level though which sucks. Is there an extension course for Polish?
No, as far as I know the course is considered a Continuers course. I think the timing at which I came to Australia just barely lets me do the Continuers course, lucky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)