• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
She wants you crisium. LOL

jkjk
Man I hate when people do that to me with women.

TBH people in high school over react and say "Awww shit you're in man" after getting hug from the opposite sex.

I mean come on we're 15/16/17 for crying out loud -_-

turntaker

HSC

TBH people in high school over react and say "Awww shit you're in man" after getting hug from the opposite sex.

Lol. You are pulling the bitches everywhere.

turntaker

HSC
I am very disappointed with myself. I did my chemistry assignment today and I got my result. I got 40/45 where my friend got 44 and my other friend got 42. I feel worthless. I am such an underachiever.

enoilgam

HSC

Unfortunately, sometimes it's not only HS students who do this.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I am very disappointed with myself. I did my chemistry assignment today and I got my result. I got 40/45 where my friend got 44 and my other friend got 42. I feel worthless. I am such an underachiever.
Mate, just because you got friends who did better than you doesn't mean you're a worthless underachiever. You just need to believe in yourself and strive for improvement. Let me give you this quote, "Define your own results, don't let your results define you."

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Mate, just because you got friends who did better than you doesn't mean you're a worthless underachiever. You just need to believe in yourself and strive for improvement. Let me give you this quote, "Define your own results, don't let your results define you."
That quote looks awfully familiar, is it strawberyye's?

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
It's still a great mark nonetheless, there's always another exam for you to improve on: don't beat yourself up over it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)