Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavender1001

HSC
I don't actually mind speeches now - used to hate them though.
Ewwwwwwww noooooooooooo... I get all jittery and nervous and my knees knock uncontrollably. Speeches are probably the worst things that I'm good at because I look like a mumbling idiot. :(

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Ewwwwwwww noooooooooooo... I get all jittery and nervous and my knees knock uncontrollably. Speeches are probably the worst things that I'm good at because I look like a mumbling idiot. :(
It all comes with practice!

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Practice I'm front of the mirror.

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
Nah...

Maths > English.
i hate maths with a passion. I've never understood it. it makes me feel really dumb. at least in english i get pretty decent marks, I've never failed an english exam before. I've failed one maths exam but since year 7 or early year 8 I've never had a score over 85% in maths..i remember i got 100% once...in year 7...but since then its always been below 85%...but in year 9 it started moving to low 70s/60% until last year in my yearly it was like 38 or 48% >.>
i think i should've been in maths 5.1 not 5.3 :')

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
heeheeeheeeeee studying for this maths test tomorrow is really wasting my time. i give up ^_^ I'm getting pretty much every question wrong now :')

i still haven't told my dad that the test is tomorrow...i think if he knew he'd freak out and kill me.

turntaker

HSC
heeheeeheeeeee studying for this maths test tomorrow is really wasting my time. i give up ^_^ I'm getting pretty much every question wrong now :')

i still haven't told my dad that the test is tomorrow...i think if he knew he'd freak out and kill me.
I have my extension maths test tomorrow as well, its on polynomials and permutations and combinations, I am confident with polynomials but i dont know permutations and combination lol... its so annoying. I can do the easier types but not had ones. I hate this topic with a passion.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

lavender1001

HSC
I have my extension maths test tomorrow as well, its on polynomials and permutations and combinations, I am confident with polynomials but i dont know permutations and combination lol... its so annoying. I can do the easier types but not had ones. I hate this topic with a passion.

WOW. You're class is really fast. My class is still doing geometry. :/

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC

oooooh yeah my tests just a mathematics test but meh.
ohh wow i don't even know what polynomials, permutations and combinations are :')
i think I'm going to drop ext maths...
We move really quickly throughout the topics and i can never keep up with it. I don't get enough time to fully understand what I'm doing before i'm bombard with more work. We always get new work and stuff and I'll still be trying to get my head around something we learnt days ago so i'm basically lost the whole time. Sometimes we do more than 1 exercise a lesson so i die.
Like I'm legit gonna walk into that maths test tomorrow not confident with anything and not understanding half the stuff that we've done.

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
this must be the first time ever that i haven't stressed about a maths test......:') probably because I already know I'm going to fail miserably.

lavender1001

HSC
this must be the first time ever that i haven't stressed about a maths test......:') probably because I already know I'm going to fail miserably.
No! Don't think negative thoughts! If you believe you can do it you can (but with some extra effort of course!). By the way, do you also do ext 1 english?

turntaker

HSC
Some plz help with perms and combs I have no idea

turntaker

HSC
If you have any resource on perm and combs pls send

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)