Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
No! Don't think negative thoughts! If you believe you can do it you can (but with some extra effort of course!). By the way, do you also do ext 1 english?
oh hehe that's the thing, i know i cant do this stuff because going through the chapter reviews this afternoon, I've realised i haven't properly learnt how to do most of the things.. :redface:
I'll try and make sure i understand everything for my half yearly though :3

I don't do extension 1 english, although thinking about it now, I think it would have been better if I did extension 1 english rather than extension 1 maths as I am much better at english..maths is probably my weakest subject and always has been :/ I just didn't see much point in doing extension english because i didn't think it would help me much for any uni course i want to do, but looking at it now extension maths isn't helping either as I'm not understanding everything and I cant keep up either :/
I am leaning more towards the sciences or multimedia/IT sort of stuff for uni and i thought extension maths would help me there more than extension english would.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
If you are doing 2U how do you know you love them...?

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk
I've done 3u tutoring in the past :)

Edit:I know you're going to ask why I'm doing 2U math and not 3U.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Yeah I was, lol. Why did you do 3u tutoring lol

All my friends were and are doing accelerated maths tutoring. I'm not necessarily incompetent at maths though, it's just because I'm not comfortable with the idea of sitting 2 math papers for my HSC: that's why I chose to do 2U in the end :)

turntaker

HSC
All my friends were and are doing accelerated maths tutoring. I'm not necessarily incompetent at maths though, it's just because I'm not comfortable with the idea of sitting 2 math papers for my HSC: that's why I chose to do 2U in the end :)
Oh I see, I tried accelerating 2u and 3u last year but I failed badly with 3u cause I was not trying hard enough lol. So I have to do that this year. Also I am lucky cause both my sisters work for a tutoring company and they live in the same house. I just ask them anything .

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Oh I see, I tried accelerating 2u and 3u last year but I failed badly with 3u cause I was not trying hard enough lol. So I have to do that this year. Also I am lucky cause both my sisters work for a tutoring company and they live in the same house. I just ask them anything .

Lucky you :D

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Today I had this same conversation with a friend who blatantly said I will get 99 ATAR, and I was like, "hell no, there are more intelligent guys in my year who deserve it, not me."

(I knew he was joking but come on)

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Today I had this same conversation with a friend who blatantly said I will get 99 ATAR, and I was like, "hell no, there are more intelligent guys in my year who deserve it, not me."

(I knew he was joking but come on)
lol wut. They're right though #inb499ATAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)