• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spatula232

HSC
We've only had like a week on Electricity in the home, but we've done virtually no pracs for Moving about since we didn't have a lab. So your not that far behind i don't think

turntaker

HSC
Don't worry, we only just finished it as well.. what worries me more is the fact that our physics class still hasn't finished the first topic we are doing (moving about) and we still have at least a weeks more work to do :/
Oh physics is fine for me, we are halfway through the electricity topic. Its pretty good.

macrazy

HSC
Oh physics is fine for me, we are halfway through the electricity topic. Its pretty good.
My teacher spends more time pointing out that half of our class "isn't capable of doing physics and should probably drop it" than actually teaching.. it sucks for the people that actually want to learn not muck around like most of them :(

turntaker

HSC
My teacher spends more time pointing out that half of our class "isn't capable of doing physics and should probably drop it" than actually teaching.. it sucks for the people that actually want to learn not muck around like most of them :(
Yeah that sucks, our class is pretty big for a physics class but the teacher says that after the prelim exam more than half of the people will drop it. Its not the easiest subject though. But nonetheless, the teacher shouldn't say stuff like that.

turntaker

HSC
HALF WAY THROUGH ELECTRICITY !?!?!?!?

We're half way through Moving About Already :O

I thought we were going slow
But there are 4 topics in 3 terms. If you finish 2.5 topics in one term its too fast.

Is moving about the 3rd topic?

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
This always happens -_-

One day before an exam I get sick and I end up feeling like sh*t when I'm trying to study :/

flyingmwa

HSC
This always happens -_-

One day before an exam I get sick and I end up feeling like sh*t when I'm trying to study :/
Awww its okay! Surely you have study and now are just reading your notes! Good luck tmr!
Omg school starts tmr! Holidays over already...... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)