• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
And holy crap, rawrliongirl - that last word to describe your life, you sound like a nihilist!

and sup Axio

Axio

=o
HSC
General question: what is your method of trying to learn a new concept?

I'll start off:

I tend to talk to myself, i.e. explaining a concept to myself whilst writing down my understanding through simplifying the language or creating analogies.

Pretty much it's me pretending to teach someone.
When a new concept comes up in class, I tend to just keep asking questions until I understand it. If the teacher can't give me an answer then I look at textbook, or BOS, or youtube. I basically try to understand new concepts as soon as possible so all I need to do to revise for exams is just remember and go over things (and I should do some Past papers soon)

turntaker

HSC
I just realized that we spent 1 whole term on The Chemical Earth. My teacher is so slow... I have to teach myself the next topic.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
I just realized that we spent 1 whole term on The Chemical Earth. My teacher is so slow... I have to teach myself the next topic.
Don't worry heaps of people are up to metals like u.
Our class is up to the water, our teacher goes fast.

Last edited:

macrazy

HSC
Don't worry, we only just finished it as well.. what worries me more is the fact that our physics class still hasn't finished the first topic we are doing (moving about) and we still have at least a weeks more work to do :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)