• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turntaker

HSC
Just got back from a birthday party. Last party I will go to this year. IT WAS SO BORING.. they're all the same

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Wow, seeing all the feedback over from my tutor with the scripts I sent over the last term shows that I have a long way to go achieving the elusive b6 for English.

Simran-

HSC
Thanks, you too :)
Well our AoS is belonging, so i have been just looking over resources, the rubric and past exams to get a feel for what i need to do in the exam. English worries me the most due to its somewhat unpredictability :S
There are many resources on belonging =]
Have a prepared essay ready for your exam.
What text do you study?

Simran-

HSC
ooh! I just realised The Book Thief came out on DVD!! I must get it!!!! *uses it as an excuse to go to JB HIFI to see the guy* xD xD it was such a good movie. I bought the book last week, can't wait to start reading it!
I hate that book.
And will continue to hate it for the rest of my life.
I saw the movie and it is even worse than the book :/

IcyRain

HSC
There are many resources on belonging =]
Have a prepared essay ready for your exam.
What text do you study?
I don't have a prepared essay to go in with. I just plan to find evidence on the points related to what they could ask me in the rubric. I hope it works, but lucky the exam is only 10% of total marks. The text is Fahrenheit 451 & my related is Romulus, My Father (Film)

turntaker

HSC
Haha what did you guys do that made it so boring?
Well there was barely any room to move around freely. Also the music annoyed me and we were not allowed to make requests or plug our phones in and play some "good" music. And they were all the same people which I see at school everyday and out of all those people I am only able to talk with a few close friends because what others talk about is just stupid. There were no games or anything. We were just expected to sit or stand and talk and listen to crappy music.

matchalolz

HSC
Well there was barely any room to move around freely. Also the music annoyed me and we were not allowed to make requests or plug our phones in and play some "good" music. And they were all the same people which I see at school everyday and out of all those people I am only able to talk with a few close friends because what others talk about is just stupid. There were no games or anything. We were just expected to sit or stand and talk and listen to crappy music.

wow sounds boring, i would probably have left within the first 15 mins :p

matchalolz

HSC
yeah I wanted to leave lol.

nice signiture btw. Do you want to do comp sci?
haha thanks :) i might want to do it when i finish school, coz i'm currently doing an out of school computing subject and it is just so awesome >< do u know any programming?
from your sig i assume that you might want to do it as well? your course goal is exactly the same as mine, either something computer related or business wow

turntaker

HSC
haha thanks :) i might want to do it when i finish school, coz i'm currently doing an out of school computing subject and it is just so awesome >< do u know any programming?
from your sig i assume that you might want to do it as well? your course goal is exactly the same as mine, either something computer related or business wow
Yeah ive tried a lot of languages but i know python the most. I also coded a small game for android but its not done yet since I don't have time. I used GM:Studio though and not java. Which uni do you want to attend? Also you're male right? Lol. If you are a girl I will be really surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)