Year 11 2014 Chat :) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrliongirl

HSC
trying to be productive today...but ive done nothing so far :( sdjnklesdfmnv distractions >.<

rawrliongirl

HSC
Next week everyone in my grade except me go on work experience. They don't don't have to go to school for the entire week!! I have to go cos I'm accelerated in a few subjects, otherwise I will fall behind.
ohh that sucks. my school had a sports carnival today..didnt bother going because last year I went and died of boredom and complained all day.

matchalolz

HSC
ohh that sucks. my school had a sports carnival today..didnt bother going because last year I went and died of boredom and complained all day.
omgggg my school had a carnival as well but I couldnt bludge school because i've already ditched the swimming carnival and I might not get my yr 12 privileges if I dont attend carnivals because it's compulsory for our sport log :( wasted a whole day that could've been spent cramming for my half yearlies next week

rawrliongirl

HSC
omgggg my school had a carnival as well but I couldnt bludge school because i've already ditched the swimming carnival and I might not get my yr 12 privileges if I dont attend carnivals because it's compulsory for our sport log :( wasted a whole day that could've been spent cramming for my half yearlies next week
oh man that totally sucks. :( i skipped out on my swimming carnival too lol. i dont think my school cares too much if we go or not....even though they say it is compulsory...

matchalolz

HSC
oh man that totally sucks. :( i skipped out on my swimming carnival too lol. i dont think my school cares too much if we go or not....even though they say it is compulsory...
i dont think i've been to the swimming carnival since yr 7 :p

IcyRain

HSC
Good to know I'm not the only one that skips sporting carnivals. I might go to them in Yr12. My friends always get angry when I don't come to them.

rawrliongirl

HSC
i went in yr 7 and 8, skipped 8, 9, 10, 11. I'll go next year though.
For athletics I went yr 7, 8 skipped 9, went to year 10 and skipped this year too :') going next year i think..
i used to compete in like year 7 and 8 but then i gave up and i dont do anything and I get bored. It hurts sitting in the concrete grand stand all day.
i always do the cross country carnival though.

rawrliongirl

HSC
Good to know I'm not the only one that skips sporting carnivals. I might go to them in Yr12. My friends always get angry when I don't come to them.
haha same with mine. One of them forced me to go athletics last year because i skipped the swimming carnival...and an hour into the carnival I was already bored..and i couldnt get picked up early from there either...instead i had to go back to school then travel back to the same area to go home bc my house is like 5 mins from the athletics place T_T that's another reason i stopped going. I had to go to school in the morning, go back to the same area, then travel all the way back to school, then catch my bus home. and my schools like 20-30 mins away form my house.
i have fun chilling at home and "doing home work......."

rawrliongirl

HSC
Simmer down, simmer down..they say we're too young now to amount to anything else.....

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
At my school, u have to attend both athletics and swimming carnivals otherwise u get a detention and it affects ur subject choices because our school thinks u have a lack of commitment if u don't attend these events.

macrazy

HSC
Whenever I'm pressed for time making notes, I immediate go to do past papers.
I should really do some past papers before the exam, but they are like 25+ pages long and we have to photocopy them all :eek: just a bit of a deterrent but I'll have to get over it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)