• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axio

=o
HSC
Oh ok then. Well good luck on it, and start studying if you haven't~DONT CRAM!! I just had my chem exam last week and I got 34/40. Don't know whether to be disappointed or elated. Lol :/
Elated.

Fiction

HSC
Oh ok then. Well good luck on it, and start studying if you haven't~DONT CRAM!! I just had my chem exam last week and I got 34/40. Don't know whether to be disappointed or elated. Lol :/
But you see, I got the top mark in my chem class through cramming, (got lucky lewl) you beginning to see moi dilemma? D: It's like way back in the piano lessons day. Every time i practised my teacher was basically like, that's crappy, but everytime I didn't practise, she was like OMG WHY YOU SO GOOD? :D

And it wasn't even one teacher.
It was three.

//cries True story btw

Srsly, don't cram peoples :c It's bad for you. It'll pop all your brain cells and severed them from your spinal cords, eventually cuasing some bizarre reaction that affects your lungs, popping those avelac sac things in your lungs, which is pretty much the equivalent of smoking for a long time.

^ please ignore my brain vomit

lavender1001

HSC
But you see, I got the top mark in my chem class through cramming, (got lucky lewl) you beginning to see moi dilemma? D: It's like way back in the piano lessons day. Every time i practised my teacher was basically like, that's crappy, but everytime I didn't practise, she was like OMG WHY YOU SO GOOD? :D

And it wasn't even one teacher.
It was three.

//cries True story btw

Srsly, don't cram peoples :c It's bad for you. It'll pop all your brain cells and severed them from your spinal cords, eventually cuasing some bizarre reaction that affects your lungs, popping those avelac sac things in your lungs, which is pretty much the equivalent of smoking for a long time.

^ please ignore my brain vomit
Lol I remember for my the half - yearly in Year 7 I did not study AT ALL besides the ten minutes in recess beforehand. But dudes, I got first in the grade with like 46/50. That was a miracle.

turntaker

HSC
Lol I remember for my the half - yearly in Year 7 I did not study AT ALL besides the ten minutes in recess beforehand. But dudes, I got first in the grade with like 46/50. That was a miracle.
You must be gifted with natural ability.

Fiction

HSC
Haha yours was prolly natural talent, mine was pure luck 8D I stuck gold by studying pretty much the only thing that was tested in the test (96% woot~) which no one else did 8D

I'm so the damn lucky la~ Farting rainbows and unicorns and all the crap not

turntaker

HSC
That was one time. Now I have to work my butt off for chem or else I'll absolutely fail. I dont even know whats going on half the time.
Every time I zone out in class when she is about to explain something REALLY important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)