• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turntaker

HSC
Well here's my situation

I come first two times in a row now for Mathematics

And I really want to keep that rank

But I'm scared that i'll lose it

Hence overdoing it a bit
Lol. I lost my 1st rank after the 2nd test. No now I second. :(((

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I want to get my first Night Award though

It would mean so much to me

A Night Award at my school is coming in the top 3 for a subject

So they're insanely hard to get if you take into consideration the size of my cohort

Last edited:

simmyyy

HSC
I want to get my first Night Award though

It would mean so much to me

A Night Award at my school is coming in the top 3 for a subject

So they're insanely hard to get if you take into consideration the size of my cohort
We only get it for first in the subject, sad because I would love one for legal studies :(
I'm coming third, would love to up my game to get it!

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
We only get it for first in the subject, sad because I would love one for legal studies :(
I'm coming third, would love to up my game to get it!
Haha I'm sure you'll get there, just keep up the good work!

I guess my school takes it all the way to top three because our cohort is absolutely ridiculous

300 +

matchalolz

HSC
Lol I remember for my the half - yearly in Year 7 I did not study AT ALL besides the ten minutes in recess beforehand. But dudes, I got first in the grade with like 46/50. That was a miracle.
this reminds me of the time in year 8 when they were announcing awards and i almost fell off my chair because i ended up coming first in technology and i didn't even try lmao :lol:

rawrliongirl

HSC
meow. im bored. and i cant do my maths homework cos i dont get it. and the teacher said if we get behind in maths we should drop to general. and im really really tired. and i dont know what to do. meow. meow.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
meow. im bored. and i cant do my maths homework cos i dont get it. and the teacher said if we get behind in maths we should drop to general. and im really really tired. and i dont know what to do. meow. meow.
what topic are u currently doing?

rawrliongirl

HSC
screw homework actually. i'll just do it over the long weekend. fck those teachers. ~.~

rawrliongirl

HSC
what topic are u currently doing?
functions. i dont even think I know how to find the domain and range, at least how I thought you did it doesnt seem to work for all the questions...just some of them..i think.... I DONT KNOW! D:and we're already past halfway through the topic. maybe i should drop to general...not that my dad would let me. LEL i went from extension 1 to mathematics and now i want to go to general BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM A FAILURE :')

matchalolz

HSC
functions. i dont even think I know how to find the domain and range, at least how I thought you did it doesnt seem to work for all the questions...just some of them..i think.... I DONT KNOW! D:and we're already past halfway through the topic. maybe i should drop to general...not that my dad would let me. LEL i went from extension 1 to mathematics and now i want to go to general BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM A FAILURE :')
no, you're not a failure, you're lazy, like me xD. if you don't know something, ask for help. You can even ask me if you like, i've already learnt functions

rawrliongirl

HSC
wait, i just realised im not even good at anything. why am i still here?i should just vanish from existence...

rawrliongirl

HSC
no, you're not a failure, you're lazy, like me xD. if you don't know something, ask for help. You can even ask me if you like, i've already learnt functions
it takes me a veeeerrry long time to get my head around maths.. i do ask for help, half the time i get more confused.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Domain is finding the limitations for x, whereas range is finding the limitations for y.

matchalolz

HSC
it takes me a veeeerrry long time to get my head around maths.. i do ask for help, half the time i get more confused.
yeah, i take a long time to complete my homework when i've just learnt something, but i get faster as i do it more. like today, i spent 20 minutes on this one question for 3d trig X.X

matchalolz

HSC
Domain is finding the limitations for x, whereas range is finding the limitations for y.
this. and also remember that you can't divide numbers by zero, and you can have a negative number in the square root signs.

rawrliongirl

HSC
ik but idk how to find them and i just dont understand maths at all. i should just drop out of school. screw that 90+ atar goal.

rawrliongirl

HSC
yeah, i take a long time to complete my homework when i've just learnt something, but i get faster as i do it more. like today, i spent 20 minutes on this one question for 3d trig X.X
sounds hard o.o i just take a long time to do my maths homework in general. :'(

Axio

=o
HSC
I am not suggesting at all that you should go down to general but there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing general maths... (other than in terms of prerequisites)

EDIT:

Why you change your aim rawr?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)