• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matchalolz

HSC
Really? You live in sydney right? He's offering it at UNSW... Regardless, whatever you do should be to further yourself. Sure take travel time into consideration, but if you really think whatever squareroot is offering may help you, then I suggest you to try it. Or you could just get a private tutor/ enroll yourself into a coaching college c:

Yeah, sorry if you're a girl (and excuse my use of patriarchal language if you're a feminist)
UNSW is so far away even if you do live in Sydney. I go there once a week and that's 3 hours of time gone (there and back)

Fiction

HSC
UNSW is so far away even if you do live in Sydney. I go there once a week and that's 3 hours of time gone (there and back)
yeah, hence the second part of my statement. Some people can study/ find something productive to do on transport (obv this depends on whether you get motion sickness or not) and hence time wouldn't really be wasted. I don't have a clue whether hawkie gets motion sickness or not, or whatever circumstances he has/is in, I'm simply suggesting that if he/she can afford to take x amount of mins/hours out of their schedule, or are able to base their schedule around 'y' event (i,e doing homework on train/bus/car) then by all means, ask for squareroot's help.

Likewise, alternatively hawkrider can get a tutor in chem b/c he hasn't rejected the idea of squareroot as something that can potentially help him,and essentially squareroot is simply offering free tutoring.

Last edited:

matchalolz

HSC
yeah, hence the second part of my statement. Some people can study/ find something productive to do on transport (obv this depends on whether you get motion sickness or not) and hence time wouldn't really be wasted. I don't have a clue whether hawkie gets motion sickness or not, or whatever circumstances he has/is in, I'm simply suggesting that if he/she can afford to take x amount of mins/hours out of their schedule, or are able to base their schedule around 'y' event (i,e doing homework on train/bus/car) then by all means, ask for squareroot's help.

Likewise, alternatively hawkrider can get a tutor in chem b/c he hasn't rejected the idea squareroot as a potential "life-line" based on whatever squareroot is offering and essentially squareroot is simply offering free tutoring.
I get motion sickness, but what I usually do is eat/sleep. But with sleeping, BE CAREFUL. you DONT want to miss any stops

Fiction

HSC
me too lol... death by bus on any camp trip q.q I can't eat on transport b/c it's that bad for me - unless it's a 15 min car trip.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
How has everyone's day been ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Yea dad got work :(
No fair :(
But we changed the time to tmr at 12:40! omg u can join us :) at hoyts plz do come! :)
I would come but it's awks cause your dads there hahah , have fun though ^_^

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)