Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matchalolz

HSC
what annoys me is the fact that I thought I was done with my assessments for this term and then i got slapped with another 7 >.<

ur welcome gurl (^^ comment) :)
i've already given up on the prospect of not having assignments :p i'm just enjoying myself because it's not as bad as half yearlies. i swear i'm the laziest thing ever

Simran-

HSC
Make your self a peanut butter and jelly sandwich while I eat pizza! :)
No time to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich while im stuck in my room trying to understand functions :(
I swear, I have no clue about this stupid topic!

Simran-

HSC
i've already given up on the prospect of not having assignments :p i'm just enjoying myself because it's not as bad as half yearlies. i swear i'm the laziest thing ever
Yeah, actually I prefer assignments over exams. I doubt it there will ever be a moment when don't have any sort of school work in the next 2 years >:-/

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
No time to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich while im stuck in my room trying to understand functions :(
I swear, I have no clue about this stupid topic!
It's not that bad - trust me.

If you know the principles behind the concept, it's pretty straightforward.

Simran-

HSC
It's not that bad - trust me.

If you know the principles behind the concept, it's pretty straightforward.
Im still stuck on freakin function notation.
a friend of mine also said that.

Right now I just feel like burning my maths text book >.<

rawrliongirl

HSC
holy shitballs i forgot to do my english and maths homework which is due tomorrow :'( :'( too much to do D:

Simran-

HSC
how to sketch a straight line in real functions?
do we use y=mx+b or do we just find the x and y intercept? o_O

lavender1001

HSC
Im still stuck on freakin function notation.
a friend of mine also said that.

Right now I just feel like burning my maths text book >.<
What part about it counfounds you sweet child? I will be all the more happy to shed my limited knowledge.
how to sketch a straight line in real functions?
do we use y=mx+b or do we just find the x and y intercept? o_O
You can use either way to sketch a line, it just depends on which way you think is easier or like better. I usually just find the x and y intercepts.

Simran-

HSC
What part about it counfounds you sweet child? I will be all the more happy to shed my limited knowledge.

You can use either way to sketch a line, it just depends on which way you think is easier or like better. I usually just find the x and y intercepts.
Everything :'(
Im literally in tears right now! I've got this stupid maths exam that is ruining my life and other assessments which are all due in the next 2 weeks! :( Literally, i've got an assessment almost every day of the week, whether its an exam or assignment.

I just don't get functions (like how to sketch an exponential, function with an absolute value, hyperbole, even and odd function, how to determine the region, inequalities, split functions, tangent etc).
I've got another 2 topics as well- algebra and geometry but the questions on both are only worth 8 marks each. Majority of the test is on functions..which is why im so worried atm :(

Can anyone please help me and find me some past papers that have these topics in them? Your help would be greatly appreciated during this stressful period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)