Year 11 2014 Chat :) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavender1001

HSC
Everything :'(
Im literally in tears right now! I've got this stupid maths exam that is ruining my life and other assessments which are all due in the next 2 weeks! :( Literally, i've got an assessment almost every day of the week, whether its an exam or assignment.

I just don't get functions (like how to sketch an exponential, function with an absolute value, hyperbole, even and odd function, how to determine the region, inequalities, split functions, tangent etc).
I've got another 2 topics as well- algebra and geometry but the questions on both are only worth 8 marks each. Majority of the test is on functions..which is why im so worried atm :(

Can anyone please help me and find me some past papers that have these topics in them? Your help would be greatly appreciated during this stressful period.
I will scan my functions test and send it to you. Can I grab your email? :) I'll try to send you notes and help you as much as I can cuz Functions is one of my better topics. I got 37/38 for the topic test, woopwoop! :D

flyingmwa

HSC
No time to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich while im stuck in my room trying to understand functions :(
I swear, I have no clue about this stupid topic!
Good luck you can do it bby! :)

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Hey guys I hope u have a good day :)

I just finished my maths assessment like 10 minutes ago on calculus, further trig and coordinate geometry.

Jessica Canty

HSC
Sitting in English, freaking out. I have two assessments due for my Advanced and Extension English classes due this week. Both lengthy oral presentations... D:

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Had maths and eco

I'm pretty sure I should have gotten 100% but there is that chance that I had silly mistakes because I didn't have time to go back and check through (ridiculous time constraint for the amount of questions)

As for eco I bsed all the way

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Had maths and eco

I'm pretty sure I should have gotten 100% but there is that chance that I had silly mistakes because I didn't have time to go back and check through (ridiculous time constraint for the amount of questions)

As for eco I bsed all the way
Yes silly mistakes are the death of me

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
You go hawk show those papers who's boss

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)