Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I've had a lot of fun just driving around visiting friends since I got my P's :D I haven't done anything productive yet haha
*sighs*

I'm still on 30 hours :/

But I can't get it until May next year anyway so fmls

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Wait .. Does anyone know if they've changed the minimum age to get your learners?

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Wait .. Does anyone know if they've changed the minimum age to get your learners?
I heard something about them changing the laws for it some time this year, so you should probably get it now and don't put it off until after HSC otherwise you'll be spending a majority of post HSC getting those 120 hours and nobody wants to do that :/

Anyways how are the love letters going ;) ?

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
I heard something about them changing the laws for it some time this year, so you should probably get it now and don't put it off until after HSC otherwise you'll be spending a majority of post HSC getting those 120 hours and nobody wants to do that :/

Anyways how are the love letters going ;) ?
I might put it off idk lol
---
I've been reading them over and over again, printed them out and used a pen to write down small reminders - my small notes constantly remind me of you. Every word means so much to me - it reminds me of how much I miss you <3 ~

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I might put it off idk lol
---
I've been reading them over and over again, printed them out and used a pen to write down small reminders - my small notes constantly remind me of you. Every word means so much to me - it reminds me of how much I miss you <3 ~
You are sah cute <3

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Square pls

Stick with the Nonsense Thread and giving people maths advice and ATAR estimates

You don't belong with the preliminary plebs

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
if their name was william or something we could have called them rooty bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)