• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Completely agree with lavender. I know ur determined and motivated to get that 99.95 but you have to take care of ur health too and not overstress yourself. As my my bio teacher says dont kill yourself this year doing work, kill yourself next year. Even though you are in yr 10 and this line applies to year 11 students, dont forget you are sitting 3 of your hsc exams next year.
Ok, I will but if i don't study or study less than usual then I start freaking out!
I really wanna state rank in at least one subject.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok, I will but if i don't study or study less than usual then I start freaking out!
Just do what keeps you happy and satisfied....

Heck. I know people that were satisfied with doing as less as 5 hours a day and still got great results

But study cannot consume your life :p

Last edited:

Simran-

HSC
i personally hate being younger than most people ><
Same here, but look at the bright side. We'll be a year younger than everyone else when we finish uni :p The degree I wanna do is for 5 years..and if I get in, by the time I would finish I'd be 22. Whereas all the others around me would be 23 or some would be turning 24.

Simran-

HSC
Futurmed, study! But don't study to the point where you are absolutely burnt out. You shouldn't be doing this. :/
You know, I know and everyone knows that you are already doing very well in your subjects, so don't freak out if you study less.

Shazia25

HSC
I just hate how I really really really want to do well next year and my ATAR aim is like 95+ but I am such a lazy person....
how do you guys keep yourselves motivated?
everyone says I have great potential but like its hard to not freak out about next year... arggg

turntaker

HSC
I just hate how I really really really want to do well next year and my ATAR aim is like 95+ but I am such a lazy person....
everyone says I have great potential but like its hard to not freak out about next year... arggg
set smaller goals within your ultimate goals. And then go even smaller and set goals for each week, day.

also you can reward yourself after you complete your weeks goal by watching a movie or something. And if you don't finish your goal you need to punish yourself haha.

matchalolz

HSC
you have to figure out what's preventing you from completing work, e.g. for me it's feeling overwhelmed by everything. Just break your goals into smaller parts and do it. Reward yourself if you're successful. Also, don't freak out, hsc actually means nothing in the bigger scheme of things, it's just an easier way to get into your desired uni course

Simran-

HSC
Ikr, same here :(

Simran-

HSC
I was just counting how many days there are in term 3, and it turned out there is only 49 days (excluding weekends).
Year 12 seems so close now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)