• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matchalolz

HSC
wrote like 350 words for my english essay, such wow, can't believe that I started

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
studied in the state library today; such a nice place to do maths

turntaker

HSC
wow..1 day I don't go on this thread and so many new people again..
I swear every time this happens when I don't come on for a day

anyway welcome to everyone who is new :)
I am turntaker

Last edited:

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Hi new peeps I love you all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rawrliongirl

HSC
*sigh* still have to go over the entire metals topic (cos i didn't get much of it) for chem, go over patterns in nature for bio, catch up on all chem and bio hw(pretty much all of it.....), catch up on maths and read Emma all by next week and on top of that I'm a zombie from lack of sleep thanks to the world cup so i cant even function properly HEEHEEJEEEE :D

Sent from my ST25a using Tapatalk 2

lavender1001

HSC
Trust me, there are kids in my grade who study even more than I do. I usually wake up at 4:30 or 5 ish to study before I go to school.
I study cos I need to maintain my ranks, otherwise say bye to 99.95...
Do you even sleep? Weow, then u have me here procrastinating and watching youtube all day. Haha

Hahaha, I had a maths test the next morning.
So much for enjoying.
Everyone around me is turning 17, whereas I just turned 16. Im like one of the youngest ones in my grade :p
Lol, its ok bb, Im still 15. :)

lavender1001

HSC
hey :)
how are you?
I did soo much like 10 hrs (no jokes), from 7am-6pm (with a 1 hour break)
Hun, even though I admire your ability to study for so long, your brains gonna turn into scrambled eggs if you dont rest well. Study for like a period of 50 min then have a 10 min break. Once you've completed four periods of study have 30min-1 hour rest. You should try to balance out your lifestyle instead of studying all the time or else your health will deteriorate and your brain will not be able to perform at its fullest. This is what I just think but then again I get nothing done and sit on my butt all day eating cake. Sigh, I wish I could be as motivated as you Futuremed. :)

Simran-

HSC
Do you even sleep? Weow, then u have me here procrastinating and watching youtube all day. Haha

Lol, its ok bb, Im still 15. :)
Really? Which month are u born in? Because I thought that the school system here doesnt let you enrol in kindy if you are born after july and are 4 and a half years old (if that made any sense-idk how to explain a bit better)

lavender1001

HSC
Really? Which month are u born in? Because I thought that the school system here doesnt let you enrol in kindy if you are born after july and are 4 and a half years old (if that made any sense-idk how to explain a bit better)
Nah, Im still born in July. :)

Simran-

HSC
Hun, even though I admire your ability to study for so long, your brains gonna turn into scrambled eggs if you dont rest well. Study for like a period of 50 min then have a 10 min break. Once you've completed four periods of study have 30min-1 hour rest. You should try to balance out your lifestyle instead of studying all the time or else your health will deteriorate and your brain will not be able to perform at its fullest. This is what I just think but then again I get nothing done and sit on my butt all day eating cake. Sigh, I wish I could be as motivated as you Futuremed. :)
Completely agree with lavender. I know ur determined and motivated to get that 99.95 but you have to take care of ur health too and not overstress yourself. As my my bio teacher says dont kill yourself this year doing work, kill yourself next year. Even though you are in yr 10 and this line applies to year 11 students, dont forget you are sitting 3 of your hsc exams next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)