Not open for further replies.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Or I'll just sit in a corner and cry , hopefully the former

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rawrliongirl

HSC
Im pretty sure they take breaks in between, its just impossible to study for 18 hours straight. Like, when do you sleep?? ^
Exactly...she doesnt seem to get that though ~_~ oh well. I already won that argument with her.

Sent from my ST25a using Tapatalk 2

rawrliongirl

HSC
Tis Wednesday and I still have not done sufficient work. Lovely. My hermit plan failed.

AND IM ALSO DEVASTATED ABOUT THE SOCCER THIS MORNING D:

Sent from my ST25a using Tapatalk 2

FestustheDragon

HSC
Hey guys, I'm still getting used to BOS so hopefully I can just post like this... I'm loving and hating the Prelim year but hopefully it helps to post questions here.

My subjects are: Advanced English, Ancient History, Modern History, Chemistry, Art, General Maths :( and Extension English :)

This brings me to my question about Modern History. This is for my IRP and I'm stuck. My question is Why was Mary Queen of Scots executed? Discuss the factors which played a significant role in her execution.

I was thinking about doing the whole Catholic vs. Protestantism thing rivalry between Mary and Elizabeth I.
If anyone has any ideas on wording it better, that would also be a great help :)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Hey guys, I'm still getting used to BOS so hopefully I can just post like this... I'm loving and hating the Prelim year but hopefully it helps to post questions here.

My subjects are: Advanced English, Ancient History, Modern History, Chemistry, Art, General Maths :( and Extension English :)

This brings me to my question about Modern History. This is for my IRP and I'm stuck. My question is Why was Mary Queen of Scots executed? Discuss the factors which played a significant role in her execution.

I was thinking about doing the whole Catholic vs. Protestantism thing rivalry between Mary and Elizabeth I.
If anyone has any ideas on wording it better, that would also be a great help :)
Welcome I am em, glad to meet you :)

matchalolz

HSC

welcome :)

Simran-

HSC
Good :) wbu

Good morning haha.
So what plans do you have today
Im good too! :) Im starting to come back into routine before the term starts. I've been waking up at like 10:30 everyday :p
So have the hols been productive?

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Guys I'm actually doing work , be proud of me

flyingmwa

HSC

Hey there! Welcome!! :)
I am flying (far far away) hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)