• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrliongirl

HSC
another 7 period day tomorrow :( double sport at the end of the day..while im fasting..with a sore throat.. Gee life's wonderful T_T
at least in english i get to watch Clueless so that's a positive i suppose.

rawrliongirl

HSC
lol guys, the electricity at my house went out at 5pm ish and its finally back :p despite the setback I'm up to date with accounting notes and in the middle of eco notes. Then when it was too dark to see I camped out under the street light to read my english text. The cars that were driving down my street were probably judging me so hard but lol it was such a weird way to study ><
such dedication o.o that's good though :3 I'd never bother to do that in a million years :')
i would've frozen outside... i used to say "I LOVE WINTER!!!!" like all the time....now i'm like nope, get me out of here. too cold. i should move to a nice warm country....like Brasil.... ^.^

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
lol guys, the electricity at my house went out at 5pm ish and its finally back :p despite the setback I'm up to date with accounting notes and in the middle of eco notes. Then when it was too dark to see I camped out under the street light to read my english text. The cars that were driving down my street were probably judging me so hard but lol it was such a weird way to study ><
Wow

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
m8

dat dedication

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
i dont know what i want anymore. i dont know what i need anymore. ive expressed my wish to leave school many times but my parents wont let me.
'don't worry about it too much...' HEEHEE IM SOMEONE WHO WORRIES AND STRESSES AND OVERTHINKS ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING IN LIFE NOT JUST SCHOOL AHAHAHAAAAAAA :') a bit hard for me not to worry :') :')
i've tried to move on and stay positive for the past 2-3 years. never works. im literally so over it, it is driving me insane and i dont know how much more i can take...but i really wish that i could get away from everything...forever... to sleep forever would be lovely actually..
Life is like a glass of water

The longer you hold onto it , the more heavier it gets, when you release the water, it gets lighter :)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Life is like a glass of water

The longer you hold onto it , the more heavier it gets, when you release the water, it gets lighter :)
I think you meant "The longer you hold onto it, the heavier it feels", to represent how your workload (the water) stays the same, but your mental capacity (how tired you feel from holding it) is what diminishes due to stress.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I think you meant "The longer you hold onto it, the heavier it feels", to represent how your workload (the water) stays the same, but your mental capacity (how tired you feel from holding it) is what diminishes due to stress.
That wild be amore sophisticated way of putting it ..

matchalolz

HSC
I get what you mean :) in terms 1 & 2 I barely tried though, and wanted to get my shit together before year 12 starts. I'm generally ok with things, but I really hate having major assignments >< Because it's always hanging at the back of my mind and it stresses me out a little to be honest. I seriously prefer tests over assignments sigh

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I get what you mean :) in terms 1 & 2 I barely tried though, and wanted to get my shit together before year 12 starts. I'm generally ok with things, but I really hate having major assignments >< Because it's always hanging at the back of my mind and it stresses me out a little to be honest. I seriously prefer tests over assignments sigh
did you meet carrot at the study meat?

jye123

HSC
hey everyone just wondering has anyone done the extended response for the labour market (an assessment based on an extended response for the labour market) also i am new to this site a little bit of help would be nice LOL thanks:)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
hey everyone just wondering has anyone done the extended response for the labour market (an assessment based on an extended response for the labour market) also i am new to this site a little bit of help would be nice LOL thanks:)
Hiiii! Welcome :3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

matchalolz

HSC
hey, and welcome :) I replied to your pm

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Im amazed by the growth this thread has experienced because I remember in january when we were only at about 40 posts. #wereallgonnamakeitbrah

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I swear my introduction for my essay is wanky as hell.

Anyone wanna bet it isn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)