• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
There's no way my dad would sign my form to drop to general maths :'( maybe if i show him that I AM FAILING and fail my yearly he will let me...it worked to drop extension maths.. :eek:
why not ? I don't see anything wrong with it? Doing general maths does not make you a failure, it's just a different course :)

rawrliongirl

HSC
Me when doing maths:
@#!& how did they get that? $*#& piece of @#:-*§$…! Iejamakdja §$€+<@#-@ BAKAAAAAA idiota bodoh dummkopf

@_@

rawrliongirl

HSC
why not ? I don't see anything wrong with it? Doing general maths does not make you a failure, it's just a different course :)
Yeah, I'll see how i go :3 if im failing miserably ill drop next term.. :3 most likely wont be allowed to though :( my dad was reluctant to let me drop extension..

rawrliongirl

HSC
Yesss i can finally eat. I cant wait til ramadan is over. This fasting is driving me cray.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Yeah, I'll see how i go :3 if im failing miserably ill drop next term.. :3 most likely wont be allowed to though :( my dad was reluctant to let me drop extension..
hun, do what's right for you :) I have the uttermost faith that you'll be able to choose your own path.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
There's no way my dad would sign my form to drop to general maths :'( maybe if i show him that I AM FAILING and fail my yearly he will let me...it worked to drop extension maths.. :eek:
Hold your horses (or lions in this case ;) )

Just tell your dad that there is no point in doing a subject that you don't enjoy or struggle doing, because in the end it can affect your marks drastically (I'm talking about your overall ATAR)

So yeah if you feel that it would be the right thing to do by dropping to general, then by all means I suggest you do

And if you get desperate to an extent where you're on your knees, just forge his signature (Good luck for when he finds out)

You tried asking your mum?

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
It's not that bad

What I did to remember them was rewrite them three times and then tried to write some equations using them and I remembered them straight after
Looks like I have to practice them again

Fiction

HSC
aaaah
What are you guys thinking of putting on the back of your year 12 jersey? :) I'm so lost with mine haha

Simran-

HSC
weow 16 units?!?!?!?!? I was barely coping with 12 units in terms 1 and 2 and only now am I realising that 12 is pretty manageable :O I might even be on 11 units next year (dropping eng ext defs but not sure if I'll take up maths ext2)

are you managing your other subjects? because i think 14 is a lot for year 12 and you might want to drop something else
Howcome you're dropping EX1? :O
Im going ok with all my subs. I just hates maths though..and I cant wait to drop it! >.<
I like all my subs...so I kinda dont wanna drop anything else and as it is, 2 Units (Hindi) out of those 14 wont require much work as I only need to build on vocabulary mainly.

matchalolz

HSC
Howcome you're dropping EX1? :O
Im going ok with all my subs. I just hates maths though..and I cant wait to drop it! >.<
I like all my subs...so I kinda dont wanna drop anything else and as it is, 2 Units (Hindi) out of those 14 wont require much work as I only need to build on vocabulary mainly.
I think my relationship with english epitomises your relationship with maths. I just can't cope with 3 units of english, it's literally killing me. I thought that if I forced myself to take it, I would end up liking the subject better. I also heard that it can be easier to get higher marks in extension rather than english advanced which is why I was like, might give this a try (since 2 units of english must count towards your ATAR). However I've learnt the hard way that this is not true >< I want to f****** shoot myself in the head, my mark for english advanced was low, but my extension mark was even lower. The only way I keep myself going is by constantly reminding myself "oh, at least I'm only doing badly in one subject", especially because some of my friends are failing 2 subjects (under 50) and my english is in the 60s (so I technically haven't failed yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)