• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrliongirl

HSC
People will share the same feelings as you do

And that is why they introduced double degrees

I'm pretty sure you could do a combined degree with science and IT which will allow you to

1) Contribute to society through your science related job

2) Use your IT skills as a hobby to create your own anime series (this would actually be so wicked)

Or maybe you could do some research and find a job that integrates the two of them
I was actually considering a bachelor's degree in media arts with computer science. Those two go together pretty well.
I suppose I could just do that and later on if I still want to I can undertake an actual science degree. Idk.
Just for a very long time I've wanted to do animation cos I think it's rad and I've seen what my cousin does and it's just awesome.
There's just waaaaay too many things I want to do. I still want to join the airforce or army as well. I was gonna join the army reserve while in uni, but I also wanna be a part of the airforce. I literally want to work so many jobs. I just wish it were all possible :'(
If only I were a time Lord.

rawrliongirl

HSC
Oh yeah I heard the new series started

How is it?
Actually, new series airs on 23rd August in the UK, so it'll probably show on the 24th or 25th here. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm a bit disappointed that this doctor is an older man, I got used to David tennant and matt Smith being so young, now we've got an old guy playing the doctor. I hope it's good.
The day of the doctor is the 50th anniversary special. It's such an awesome episode. <3

turntaker

HSC
I was actually considering a bachelor's degree in media arts with computer science. Those two go together pretty well.
I suppose I could just do that and later on if I still want to I can undertake an actual science degree. Idk.
Just for a very long time I've wanted to do animation cos I think it's rad and I've seen what my cousin does and it's just awesome.
There's just waaaaay too many things I want to do. I still want to join the airforce or army as well. I was gonna join the army reserve while in uni, but I also wanna be a part of the airforce. I literally want to work so many jobs. I just wish it were all possible :'(
If only I were a time Lord.
Do particle physics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)