Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Hey everyone,
Since i saw there was a similar thread like this for the 2013 year 11 cohort, I thought it would be good to have one for the 2014 year elevens as well. So share your academic thoughts and worries as well as any questions you may have! It will be nice if we can all help each other out since we are going through this together. I hope you all have a wonderful preliminary year!
Em :)

Since i cant seem to enable my signature, ill just tell you all my subjects (any help with my signature would be greatly appreciated!)

Prelim: Extension English, Extension Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Society & Culture :)

EDIT: Rules of this thread:

enoilgam said:
General Statement:

This thread serves as a general discussion thread for Year 11 students. This thread should be used for all miscellaneous school related conversation which does not warrant an individual thread.

Rules for the Chit Chat Thread:

• Normal rules apply. No flaming/abuse/advertising/inappropriate behaviour etc (or anything that would otherwise attract a warning/infraction/ban).
  • Posts should have some loose connection to school, or the HSC. Some offtopic-ness is fine (how was your day, what are you doing in the holidays etc etc) but it should not dominate the conversation. All other general chatter should be directed to our [URL="http://splashurl.com/lfgdhwa boards[/URL].
  • Members are encouraged to start new threads for any topics that are broad in scope or require more than a 'chit chat' answer. Moderators reserve the right to move posts to new threads if it is deemed warranted.

Last edited by a moderator:

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
@J280
Thank you, you too! I'm excited as well but on the same hand I'm kind of scared and preparing for the pressure :(( I see we are both doing Maths extension and chemistry, good luck!

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
How exciting! Good luck guys :) If you need any help PM me - my subjects are below.

Audranda

HSC
Good luck to everyone! Hopefully the preliminary year isn't too daunting.

Disfigurate

HSC
Yeah, you too! I see you're doing Economics, Modern History and Biology :) I'm doing those as well!

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hey everybody! Welcome to BOS =) Good to see that somebody took the initiative to make the thread.

IcyRain

HSC
Good luck to everyone venturing into preliminary this year. I hope it is not too overwhelming, and that we can all achieve great results ;)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
i know this is pretty irrelevant and nothing to do with school but can someone please help me obtain my signature? i have no idea how to create it nor how to enable it :((

MzRobinHood97

HSC
Good luck Everyone!!!! Does anyone here any of the same subjects as me?

MzRobinHood97

HSC
@justem: Btw, you do this by going on

Settings(on top right) >Then on the left on the whole list of options, you click on 'Edit Signature' under the bold edit signature.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Good luck for prelim guys :) I remember starting year 11 - it was a bit nerve-racking, but you guys will be fine, trust me haha :p Just enjoy year 11 as much as possible because it goes by so, so, so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)