Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyRain

HSC
Just finished first day of school, here's how it went and what are my thoughts.

Period 1-2: All our cohort was called up to the library where we were given advice on how to cope with senior years. Then I was introduced to Year 7-8's in our home class, also handed our timetables even though I made one earlier.

Devotions: After that, all the year 9, 10, 11's entered the school hall to pick sports for the term.

Recess: Played some soccer, chilled with friends.

Period 3: Introduction to the Mathematics course and what the teacher expects. We went through some basic arithmetic which was pretty easy to do.

Lunch: Realised the lockers were already available to put our stuff in so I checked them and all the good ones were occupied meaning I had to pick an okayish one anyway.

Period 4: Went through expectations by our teacher on English Advanced.

Period 5: We looked into the Area of Study which was Changing Perspectives, and then we were given homework on an experience causing change that was due tomorrow, but I already finished it before class so I'm all sweet. :)

Period 6: Had my Biology class - also got introduced to teachers expectations, went through study tips and whatever. We then watched a video on angled fish which was voiced by this dude who swore a lot. After that, we did some work on the cell theory which I found to be pretty cool.

Overall, pretty relaxing first day of school, wasn't as daunting as I expected it to be. :)
Not bad. Hope tomorrow will be good for the rest of us :)

I97

HSC
Start on Thursday as well, only year 7's and year 12 prefects at mine tomorrow.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
I have a half day tomorrow so I'll be back home by like 2

moni5281

HSC
lolol i start tomorrow at 10:30 and end at 2:30, what a pointless day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)