Year 11 2014 Chat :) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
haha
let me guess, time management issues? frantically trying to complete the newest exercise for maths?
(or just procrastinating into the wee hours of the morning?)

haha I swear the sleep debt thing doesn't work...I miss 2-3 hours everyday because of HSC and I should technically be sleeping 1 whole day on saturday LOL
I think it's time management and prioritising issues

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Almost finished typing up my syllabus dot point notes for Biology on Patterns of Nature! :)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
sleep in!!! TGIF mannnnnn!!! :D

why are you running on so little sleep already? I averaged 7-8 hours a night in prelim, with exception of morning trainings or activities :p
What do you have morning trainings for?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok guys.... When you say you have no time for sleep... Do you really?

When you get home, it is maybe 3 or 4pm... then you have 8 hours until its 12. Question is what happens in those hours.

@justem. I see you on BOS quite a lot so that may be a factor :p.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC

When you get home, it is maybe 3 or 4pm... then you have 8 hours until its 12. Question is what happens in those hours.
Get home at like 3:30 have food then go pick up my mum from work come back like 4:30-5. Procrastinate for like 10-20 mins then do work till 6:30 when I have a snack then work/study till whenever I'm too tired to do any more work

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
What do you have morning trainings for?
Touch foooooooty :D such a great sport, however you feel like shit during the actual game because it's so intensive, but feels amazing after

I think it's time management and prioritising issues
haha you'll get better at that when you progress, just minimally procrastinate and try and get things done
(or else it piles up! don't want that to happen!!)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC

@justem. I see you on BOS quite a lot so that may be a factor :p.
Yes haha I'm in BOS a lot but that's because I use my 5-10 minute breaks and ANY free time I have on BOS ! I don't do anything else

fantasy-doll

HSC
Hi guys. ..
Wow week 2 of prelim is over........
And we are lot of homework to be done. ...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes haha I'm in BOS a lot but that's because I use my 5-10 minute breaks and ANY free time I have on BOS ! I don't do anything else
I am sure you are maintaining a good balance.

It is only recently that I start to notice that with a lot of very smart people, they tend to exaggerate their shortcomings as a sort of motivation to work harder all the time.

Hi guys. ..
Wow week 2 of prelim is over........
And we are lot of homework to be done. ...

Welcome to bored of studies:) Best wishes for this year, any questions, feel free to ask:). What homework do you have to do?

Last edited:

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
procrastinating all day long... so i cannot blame my lack of sleep on anybody :/ nevertheless, fuck you Board of Studies

fantasy-doll

HSC
I have physics, chemistry, English, economics, business studies

liamlolz

HSC
Early morning tomorrow and a day full of homework! Going to be a busy week - Biology test, Mini chemistry test, Maths test, English paper due...

Instead of just posting all the negatives, I might say that a positive this week is that I've been really enjoying chemistry, more so then Biology (which surprises me). Hope y'all have a great weekend - we should try to relax a little sometime during it.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Early morning tomorrow and a day full of homework! Going to be a busy week - Biology test, Mini chemistry test, Maths test, English paper due...

Instead of just posting all the negatives, I might say that a positive this week is that I've been really enjoying chemistry, more so then Biology (which surprises me). Hope y'all have a great weekend - we should try to relax a little sometime during it.
Same here! Chemistry is so much more interesting

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
In hindsight, it isnt that bad and it really doesnt seem like a big deal (I know, this isnt much help to you).
Easy for you to say, having survived in one piece LOL
tbh maybe I just seem really busy because I always need to feel occupied haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)