• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liamlolz

HSC
Ughh English essay, Biology report, Physics research assignment and Physics test all this week :'( Well I better get off here and get to work.

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
Ughh English essay, Biology report, Physics research assignment and Physics test all this week :'( Well I better get off here and get to work.
I feel ya. I have a biology report to write, chemistry report to write, multimedia research assessment, chemistry test all this week too :'( but i have to go visit a family friend today and my nans coming over and my dads going away tomorrow for a few weeks so we're spending time with him.

Sent from my ST25a using Tapatalk 2

liamlolz

HSC
I feel ya. I have a biology report to write, chemistry report to write, multimedia research assessment, chemistry test all this week too :'( but i have to go visit a family friend today and my nans coming over and my dads going away tomorrow for a few weeks so we're spending time with him.

Good luck! Think you might have it a little worse than me. I have a Chem test next week. What is your Chem test on?

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
Good luck! Think you might have it a little worse than me. I have a Chem test next week. What is your Chem test on?
Aw thanks. Good luck to you too.
I actually have no idea what the test is on :S the teacher didnt really tell us what would be in it :/

bunny0

HSC
I don't know if any of you completed the MYP for your junior studies, but man... Am I loving prelim more than I ever loved MYP. This is so far the best year of school I've had yet! How about you guys? :haha:

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I don't know if any of you completed the MYP for your junior studies, but man... Am I loving prelim more than I ever loved MYP. This is so far the best year of school I've had yet! How about you guys? :haha:
Yeah I have to agree with you Prelim is pretty good so far, and welcome to BoS, I hope you enjoy your stay here for the upcoming years :D

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Hey! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)