Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
my gosh..ive been trying to study for chem like all day but every single time i try and read this stupid textbook i absorb nothing. it's all just "blah blah blah" ughweisdnkfmcf another day gone and i've achieved nothing....except that i went and bought The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug from jbhifi :3 ^_^ and i sort of redecorated my room :3 :3

spatula232

HSC
At least it's the start of week 2 and not the end! It's okay, a lot of people (me included) use the first week for relaxation and then slowly start picking up their workload. Do you have any tests early on?
Only an Eco exam and some English assessment. It's not too bad, but I could've easily done a bit of work each day instead of trying to cram it in now :/

spatula232

HSC
And plus, I'm trying to get this legal essay over and done with, but it's like I'm learning a whole new topic in the process cause we didn't learn much 1st term and I really cbf to do it lol

evasharman

HSC
I would have totally done Spanish if it was offered at my school! :smile: Probably going to do my modern notes about nuclear testing, already did Ancient (somehow 10 pages) and Religion (8 pages)! Or just watch anime and sleep :smile:

Simran-

HSC
yes:)
I'm planning to do extension and i've seen the film it's good.
My teacher really good and she's a native. There are only 10 people in my class.
Oh Ok! =)
Ur gonna be doing 3 units of french then.
Umm, which film?
We only have 5 kids in my class. My teacher is like the best teacher you can ever get. I've had her since year 8.
Are the other kids in your class gonna do extension too?

Simran-

HSC
I see no matter what people tell you, you guys feel committed to feel as if changing the past would've made a difference.
Gosh I just hope I never feel that way for the HSC or even anything in life... it's so sad
Well, the past affects your future. If I had taken maths srsly in my junior years, I wouldn't be struggling in Advanced today.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Well, the past affects your future. If I had taken maths srsly in my junior years, I wouldn't be struggling in Advanced today.
If I had taken maths seriously during my junior years, I wouldn't have dropped 3U and I could've gone to 4U.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Oh Ok! =)
Ur gonna be doing 3 units of french then.
Umm, which film?
We only have 5 kids in my class. My teacher is like the best teacher you can ever get. I've had her since year 8.
Are the other kids in your class gonna do extension too?
The film is Neuilly Sa Mère! (2009) .
No only me and this other person plans to do extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)